• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Silent Hill After 21 years, I played Silent Hill again. Just found out that you can enter the inside the bus. Found 2 medicines.

    Silent Hill After 21 years, I played Silent Hill again. Just found out that you can enter the inside the bus. Found 2 medicines.


    After 21 years, I played Silent Hill again. Just found out that you can enter the inside the bus. Found 2 medicines.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    This is a painting I made of Heather at Happy Burger from Silent Hill 3. Hope you'll like it!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    "You made me happy."

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Now I understand. The real reason I came to this town.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Silent Hill Remake (PS5) - Concept Art

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Virgin James vs Chad Harry

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Pyramid Head

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    First encounter (Fanart)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Still The Only Survival Horror Game To Do It

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    In the first Silent Hill, you can hear some low-toned piano keys being slammed when you reset the game on the piano puzzle in the school.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Watching the SH games on YouTube

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    I'm new to Silent Hill and have only seen the first movie. I (to almost no-ones surprise) play Dead By Daylight and was intrigued by the characters in the DLC and wanted to explore where they came from. Considering how playing the games is a complicated process since I only have a PS4, would it make me any less of a fan (if I were to become one) if I just watched a no commentary play through of the game on YT. I know this post may seem pointless and stupid, but I get weird about these things (it might be my OCD idk) I just really wanna get involved in the franchise.

    submitted by /u/The6FootTurkey
    [link] [comments]

    The official SH Twitter account is following Dusk Golem, the leaker who claims a new game is coming

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Silent Hill GMV I made because I was feeling bored and ANGSTY.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 1 Opening Sequence: was it real? How did it happen. How does Harry awaken at the diner?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Kinda kept me up last night for some reason. How does Harry wake up at the diner unharmed? Was it a dream? Harry is clearly attacked and killed in the intro. From memory Silent Hill (the original trilogy which had most the founding members) doesnt do the whole "dream sequence" or deus ex machina moments.

    The only thing that makes me think of that is SH2 where >! Maria is repeatedly killed but comes back unscathed... !< the same cannot be said for James though. If hes killed, well, its game over. That makes me wonder... is Harry even the main character then? I mean he is the protagonist, but is he simply an accessory to Alessas story? Hence why the rules work different for him? Or am I overthinking? (Almost certainly)

    I guess im just curious what your guy's take is on this, its always confused me and I honestly do not have even any grounded hypothesis for this. What is the opening to you? How does it make sense? Is it a dream or real? How does Harry get to the diner?

    Edit: theres of course the SH3 intro dream, I just realized, but in that case Heather awakens RIGHT where she fell asleep and wakes up at the store. So this still doesnt answer how Harry materializes at the cafe.

    submitted by /u/ThatPieGuy777
    [link] [comments]

    She is hot and sweaty caw caw

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    A meme i made

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Silent Hill: Judgment #9

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    My thoughts on the SH game people love to hate

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Well fuck

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Favorite Silent Hill Game

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I personally have never been able to choose one favorite game as I love them all although I'd say 2, 3, and 4 are at the top for me. I figured I'd post this and see what others choose. The poll only allows up to 6 options so if your favorite isn't listed here or if you have multiple favorites, just comment it/them below.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TenebrisAngelus6
    [link] [comments]

    My reaction when someone on this sub post rumors for a new Silent Hill game:

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Jic I need a quick save while I'm out. ^^;

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Finished SH2 for the first time

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Missing source code

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Ok so everyone knows the Silent hill HD collection is a underwater dumpster fire. This was partly due to Konami not having the source code and giving the job to a small studio(hijinx studio).

    My question is why could they not just rip a copy of Silent hill 2 & 3 and used that as the source code?

    Or is the source code something far bigger than a retail copy of the game? Because it has scripts and stuff that needs to be executed (I am guessing).

    Also a developer console is a lot more powerful than a retail console so it is possible to to things normal consoles can't.

    submitted by /u/thechangedmemer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment