• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Silent Hill Twin victims I drew a while ago. Thought I'd share here

    Silent Hill Twin victims I drew a while ago. Thought I'd share here


    Twin victims I drew a while ago. Thought I'd share here

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Not the preferred version, but it's on sale ��‍♀️

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Pyramid Head Boudoir Lingerie Cosplay [self] Leahchu Cosplay

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    My "Pyramid Head" watercolor and ink piece!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    My "Bleeding Save Screen" watercolor and ink piece!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Filmed this video in february. Played silent hill recently. Went back to find this video. Got inspired and made this. Enjoy!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Finally got my Team Silent Collection together.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Did you heard about our lord and savior Pyramid Head ?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Where is my driver taking me?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    This is an incredible track by Akira Yamaoka that was on the "Limited Edition Soundtrack" for Silent Hill 4 that doesn't get nearly enough love. Check it out if you haven't heard it already :)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Playing for the first time! Hope it’s as good as it’s hyped up to be!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 2 Is Amazing

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I watched Silent Hill 2 on a YouTube no commentary play through, and I was amazed by it. But then I saw that I could get it on PS Now, so I snatched it up like a hawk. All I can say is Holy Shit, I had no idea how tense and scary this game actually was when you play it yourself. Had my heart beating so fast, every time I turned a corner I was hoping I didn't get a pipe rammed up my ass by a nurse. The only thing I struggled with, was probably the puzzles, I had to look up some of them online (props if you did them yourself) but besides from that this game was a journey of suspense, horror and heartbreak, and I'd gladly play it again. (Provided I have access to clean underwear)

    Now I gotta play SH 3 cause I got that as well.

    submitted by /u/The6FootTurkey
    [link] [comments]

    Hey fellow Silent Hill fans, I made a brief video on why I think Silent Hill 2 is an incredible experience - I hope you don't mind me sharing here.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Haven’t played since high school! Wish me luck! ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    How do I use my Dualshock 4 with Silent Hill 2 Enhanced Edition?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I wanted to use my Dualshock 4 controller so I got the DS4Windows to help with this problem. But when I use it, some buttons don't work like the circle button or the x button. These work perfectly when I use them with my PS4. I also installed the necessary drivers for DS4Windows to work perfectly. It still didn't work.

    submitted by /u/narpu
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between original SH2 and Director's Cut on PC?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Looking forward to trying out Silent Hill 2 Enhanced Edition, so I've decided I'd rather get my hands of the physical discs than an online rip/crack where my OCD won't let me stop thinking I might have gotten an imperfect rip somehow.

    Unfortunately, I'm having trouble telling if there's any actual difference between the original PC release and the Director's Cut that didn't come out in America, apart from a higher price tag.

    Just going off the back of the box, the original release seems to be insinuating that it has the extra content/enhancements from the Xbox/PS2 GH releases (Maria scenario, extra endings/weapons, dubious graphical enhancements, etc) but I can't be certain.

    Can anyone confirm that the extra content is definitely included in the original SH2 PC release, or am I gonna have to shell out extra for the DC version if I want everything?

    submitted by /u/AndysSeveredHead
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Who knows this song from the Silent Hill 4 Trailer? Minute 1:27 (chants)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    What is are some recommendations for controller remapping for SH2E?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I use a Dualshock 4 and I wanted to know some recommended controller remaps before I get into playing the game.

    submitted by /u/narpu
    [link] [comments]

    Good price? :/

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment