• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Silent Hill Memes here be like:

    Silent Hill Memes here be like:


    Memes here be like:

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I know there’s a lot of art of him here already but wanted to try my hand at Triangle Man!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Ain’t nothin better than listening to silent hill 4’s soundtrack cryin and drinkin before 1 pm����

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    i drew heather a couple of days back.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    I was crazy until i got it!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Just a little project I spent a few hours on. Wanted to share. (Custom monster)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Just played through SH2 for the first time in many years. The nostalgia warms ny heart ❤

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Introducing my sister to Silent Hill

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    When we were younger, my sister used to watch me play the Silent Hill series here and there, but she was always too afraid to play it.

    She turns 20 next month, and she just started playing Silent Hill 2 with me watching and her playing. I'm a proud brother!

    Have you introduced Silent Hill to any of your family or friends?

    submitted by /u/violentcactus
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill: Judgment #17

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Any sort of filter/overlay that could be used to replicate silent hill 4’s film grain effect? Such as the game over screen, or when you get close to a ghost or haunting?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Planning on doing a film project and would like to use something like this. Can't seem to find much that looks like it though.

    submitted by /u/enjejeh
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever see another game like Silent Hill 2?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Was It Not As I Said? I See It All Now - Yes Everything.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Is there any way to play Silent Hill 4 on pc with an Xbox 360 controller?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I tries playing the game but hated the controls, now that i have a controller ill give it another shot, if it doesnt work guess ill just have to get used to it.

    submitted by /u/kgamer555
    [link] [comments]

    (Sh2) revisiting this game during a low point

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    It's been at least a decade since I've trudged through the streets of silent hill and during this current depression in my life it seemed like a good idea.

    I don't know why but I was very pleased that my first attempt got me the first ending I ever received which was the "leave" ending.

    I always related to James as a person... a very somber person who doesn't smile or laugh a lot, polite but not necessarily nice, quick to anger but doesnt enjoy hurting people.

    I always thought Leave was the canon ending but apparently "in water" is? Or does this game even have an official canon?

    submitted by /u/gysahl_greenz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel like Silent Hill 2 is the perfect winter horror game and Silent Hill 3 the perfect summer horror game?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Michelle (Shattered Memories)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I really like this character and would love to have a game that explores her character more.

    I know she's in Book of Memories so it's a shame that the only two games she's in are non-cannon.

    submitted by /u/LemonadeFlamingo
    [link] [comments]

    SH4: You hear the Final Boss theme in the Intro of the game

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I found a little detail in the Intro of Silent Hill 4 The Room, they song you hear at 0:40. is the final boss theme of the game.

    Intro:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AseTNgPRDH8

    The Final boss theme has some motoric sound in it but at 1:00 it sounds the same as the intro.

    Final Boss Theme:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc1Wz_l8W3E

    Do you think this has an symbolic meaning or did they just put it in the intro because it fits for the scene?

    submitted by /u/JKAC2013
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Silent Hill Fandom toxic?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Note: I like Silent Hill, I don't want to offend anyone, but I just want to know if the Silent Hill Fandom is toxic or not and why.

    submitted by /u/Aramis_Rupan_IV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment