• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Silent Hill I just wanted to show you how much I love Silent Hill! It's my favorite tattoo 🖤

    Silent Hill I just wanted to show you how much I love Silent Hill! It's my favorite tattoo ��


    I just wanted to show you how much I love Silent Hill! It's my favorite tattoo ��

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    “You’re not friends with that red pyramid thing, are you?”

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    No James! No!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I found this shirt in the back of my closet that I forgot I had.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Just noticed that James is basically an ugly version of Leon

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Silent Hill at Universal Studios

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Anyone else liked Silent Hill 3 more than 2?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    SH2 is amazing but there's something about 3 that I just prefer although I can't quite put my finger on why.

    submitted by /u/AppleJuice47
    [link] [comments]

    Just another Silent Hill mail day!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You've Seen Or Heard In The Silent Hill Series?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Random new silent hill game idea/highdea

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Imagine you're an office worker stuck in silent hill. All that surrounds you are floors and floors of the same boring grey office spaces, and you're freaking out because you got fired in the strangest way. Your boss is after you, and all your colleagues start behaving in ridiculous ways, acting out both your fantasies and fears about them.

    As there are many floors, going in lifts would take up a considerable chunk of the game.. each level represents your levels of sanity and insanity. Much like in Team Silent's games

    An office space might seem like a silly place to have a video game, and it kind of is - a little bit like "Night Of The Consumers" - but if the sociopathic nature of some office jobs and colleagues was really played into, it could be scarier psychologically.

    submitted by /u/art-leaves-the-page
    [link] [comments]

    What to play after SH1/games like SH1?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Earlier finished SH1 for the first time ever and really enjoyed it, I've had a look around for similar games via YouTube to load onto my PSC and have a few choices, just wanted some direction on the best to play or even recommendations if I missed any.

    • Parasite Eve 1/2

    • 'D'

    • Galerians

    • Clock Tower

    Left Resident Evil off the list as have played through them prior, also trying to keep the list to PS1!

    submitted by /u/JerkSeasoning
    [link] [comments]

    Red Pyramid Thing/Pyramid Head’s “tongue” that has been overlooked by many.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Pyramid Head has been designed to have a hole in his helmet where a "tongue" would come out if James is caught in Silent Hill 2, but not many people know that he never had a hole in his helmet, but actually a piece would fold over revealing the "tongue". I find this odd because many of Pyramid Head's merchandise shows him having the hole in his helmet but Masahiro Ito, the creator of Pyramid Head, has confirmed that no such hole exists (the middle picture was drawn by him).Pyramid Head's tongue comparison

    submitted by /u/LenaOxton999
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone notice all the official Silent Hill soundtracks were removed from YouTube (Including Downpour and Book of Memories)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Black Lagoon Scene w Akira Yamaoka

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Silent Hill: Downpour is much better than I thought

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I'm at the Devils Pit and so far I'm impressed. I've played every game except this one and I love them all.

    submitted by /u/x_Junkster_x
    [link] [comments]

    Is the movie accurate?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I just watched the movie, and having no experience with SH before, I just wanted to know. Also, is the movie considered taboo, or is it well liked by the fandom?

    submitted by /u/Sir_Whippenaenae
    [link] [comments]

    Is Howard Blackwood immortal?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I read Past Life, and there is a postmaster called Howard Blackwood. Then, I played Downpour, and there is also a postman called Howard Blackwood? He looks the exact same, so he can't be a descendant either.

    submitted by /u/TheProfessionalGay
    [link] [comments]

    What's a cool online place to buy Silent Hill stuff?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Someone posted a picture of a doggo with no face with the title "Draw a face on the dog then post your art" so i thought. Why not scribble Robbie's face? This is the hellspawn i made.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Any Optional Areas/Quest Items in Silent Hill 2?? *NO SPOILERS PLS*

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I am hoping to play SH2 for the first time this coming weekend however I have one question, and please try to avoid spoilers. Is there any optional areas or important quest Items that effect endings in SH2 like there are in SH1.

    For example SH1 had the town in which you could run around in which included the police station, you had the optional worm boss where the rifle was found in the mall, and probably most importantly you had the Kauffman side quest which effected the ending. I have read that certain play styles will add up toward different endings but I was just wondering if there are any interesting optional areas or important info/items that are easily missed on a first play through.

    I simply don't have time to commit to several playthroughs of a game to see everything so I am trying to ensure I get the best experience first up.

    submitted by /u/SpankThaTMonkie
    [link] [comments]

    What really happened between Rosseter (TRSHE and twin peaks guy) and Fungo?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I literally (in the literal sense) do not know where else to post this.

    So, TRSHE was the first introduction I ever had to true, deep Silent Hill lore. I spent a lot of time on the Silent Hill forums back in the day so this youtube series was wonderful for me. Seeing two fans give their deep analysis of a series they loved was great, even if I didn't agree with everything they said. I loved watching their videos and like many of you loved the in-depth analysis of the HD collection and SH Downpour. I subscribed a long time ago because of these videos.

    Then one day TP uploaded a video gleefully stating that the channel would continue without Fungo. Subsequently, Fungo uploaded a bizarre video of himself shooting an arrow at a picture of Rosseter (sp)? What happened between these two?

    These are just the facts. In the years since their public split on YouTube, there have been two main points of discussion which I have never seen any proof of:

    A.) Rosseter tried to get with Fungo's girlfriend. B.) Fungo abused his girlfriend, and there was evidence of this on a stream.

    Both seem like a classic "fuck you publicly" case, both of which I have never seen evidence for. Now, I love this franchise and really enjoyed Twin Perfect's take back in the day, and I can't be the only person wondering what happened. All of the googling and YouTube comments I've seen just lead to speculation on what caused the split. The weird back-and-forth jab videos they did when the breakup happened really has me curious and I can't be the only one.

    I really just want to know what happened.

    submitted by /u/BamMargerasLogofShit
    [link] [comments]

    About the entire series' opening line

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but I never really found a satisfactory answer to this question. What does "The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh" mean? It's interesting to note that its fear OF blood but fear FOR the flesh. My take is that being afraid of blood will make you scared of having your body harmed and have blood drawn.

    Another theory that I really like is that being scared of what is on the inside (blood) will eventually make you scared of what is on the outside (flesh).

    What are your thoughts on it?

    submitted by /u/TheProfessionalGay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment