• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Silent Hill Look at what this lucky duck got his hands on! :3

    Silent Hill Look at what this lucky duck got his hands on! :3


    Look at what this lucky duck got his hands on! :3

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Asked my younger brother to learn "promise" from SH2 and he killed it, hes self taught piano, never been through a lesson ever. Super stoked about this, im sure everyone else will be too.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Killin’ a person ain’t no big deal...

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    If you wanted something cursed : Robbie the rabbit art from Bomberman R online

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Experienced my own Silent Hill last February

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    SILENT HILLS: Intro/Title Screen

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    In my restless dreams, I followed the damn train

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Legit found this in the parking lot as I got out of my car. Who just leaves a saints medallion around?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Got these in today... Shot out to the homie u/sbigsis526 for making these awesome coasters

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Favorite Silent Hill Character(s)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Who is your favorite character(s) from Silent Hill and why? I've always liked Alessa Gillespie/Cheryl/Heather Mason the most because of her personality and incredible journey of abuse, suffering, hatred, death, reincarnation, revenge, and finally closure. She's one of the most important people within the story arc of Silent Hill.

    submitted by /u/TenebrisAngelus6
    [link] [comments]

    Dissecting the world of Silent Hill every Tuesday until Halloween!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    What's up Silent Hill community? I'm just reaching out here to put out something I'm currently doing on Twitch: Every Tuesday, I'll be playing though and dissecting the lore of all of the Silent Hill games to kick off spooky-season and I'd love for like minded people who want to learn about the world of Silent Hill as well as for people to stop in and discuss their feelings about Silent Hill. We're currently playing Downpour and working our way through the Western made games before playing the OG Team Silent games as it nears closer to Halloween.

    If that sounds like something you're interested in, check it out here!

    https://www.twitch.tv/sloppypapatv

    submitted by /u/lolouiss
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Pyramid Head drawing

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Cool picture i took of James from before i replaced my weird broken TV

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Red pyramid thing

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    So I just beat Silent Hill 3 for the first time.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Bitch what the fuck.

    submitted by /u/moukiez
    [link] [comments]

    Silent hill 2 basically

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Nice to see come more content coming over which is very rare with licenses. Not as good as another game though! But excited none the less

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Anyone else spot this spelling mistake in Origins?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    What's everyone playing?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Since its 99% guaranteed there is no new silent hill coming out in the near future what's everyone playing at the moment ? At the moment I'm playing metro exodus to scratch the itch of survival horrorish type game 🙂

    submitted by /u/PashAK47
    [link] [comments]

    My experience with Silent Hill

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    When I was 16, so about 2 years ago, I played my first Silent Hill game. My first console was the Ps2, which I got in 2008, so i also really enjoyed titles coming out during this gen/time. Graphics don't matter to me that much - I generally like every generation of gaming. I found out what Silent Hill really was after listening to the Soundtracks multiple times and even if I was way too late I played Silent Hill 2 for the first time in 2018. It was a fantastic experience - the story, atmosphere, soundtrack, characters. It just spoke to me on another level, I can't explain. Right afterwards I played Silent Hill 3 and also loved it in every way (except the story was weaker of course). Heather was and is my favorite SH character, the places you visit in this game are fantastic & the soundtrack now also got Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. Then I got Silent Hill on my Ps3, so I could see how it all started. Thought it was as great as the third one. Then I continued with Shattered Memories on the Wii which I also liked very much for what it is except in terms of gameplay. Then I continued with Silent Hill 4: The Room. There were two things I didn't like at all - going through all the world's twice & having to go to the room to save...but other than that, it was the first time after playing SH 2 that I got really upset playing a horror game. The game made me feel really hopeless and anxious, I respect that. Some time afterwards I tried Homecoming even though a lot of people hate it. I think it was fun for what it was. It's definitely a weak Silent Hill game, but I had fun. Soundtrack was great either way. The last SH game I played, this year, was Origins on the Ps2. I really didn't like it, but I suppose it's a lot better on the PSP (sadly don't have one). So yeah, I played almost every main SH game for the first time between 2018 and 2020 and I'm glad I did. It's kinda dumb to write this, but in some way the Team Silent games really changed me. I respect their work so, so much. Maybe I'll try Downpour on my Xbox One later this year, just 4 fun (already bought it). FunFact: I also bought every Akira Yamaoka Soundtrack on CD, except the first one, which I have on Vinyl. Tell me about your experience!

    submitted by /u/okokname
    [link] [comments]

    Harry dropping some sick bars!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Silent hill Origins

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Which version of Silent Hill origins is the better one ps2 or portable? Also can you play it using pstv?

    submitted by /u/TomGun_1994
    [link] [comments]

    Early this morning i went out for a smoke and heard a strange noise, only to find out it was coming from this radio outside my apartment. I noticed it last night, however, it was also silent then. Monsters are obviously nearby so i should probably just pick up my belongings and move far away.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment