• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Silent Hill Found at my local game store. Did I get a good price?

    Silent Hill Found at my local game store. Did I get a good price?


    Found at my local game store. Did I get a good price?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Not the most elegant set up, but glad I brought this bad boy out of storage

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I can finally play silent hill like how people did 20 years ago. No more emulator for me.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Say Hello to the Twin Victims [self]

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Better picture

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I drew a concept for a Monster in silent hill, dont have a name for It, however it's face being a door handle and the belt rolled around its torso should give some ideas

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Just finished Silent Hill 2 and uh...what the fuck?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    So I have a few questions. 1. What were the monsters? Were they in James' head as a product of his guilt? Is he imagining everything in the game? 2. What's the deal with Angela? What was going on in her story? 3. Is Laura someone Mary met when she went through treatment in the hospital? 4. Did anything in the game truly happen? Did he make up every character in his head? Is James insane? This game was great but, oh my, was it confusing. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/DavidMasonBO2
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill: Judgment #18

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    [Silent Hill 1 Edit] (*Yeah I'm SURE it's beautiful*)... made this last night.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Just a little remix I made of Pianissimo Epilogue

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    MTV - Silent Hill - Video Mods - Taking back Sunday - This Photograph Is Proof

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Silent Hill: The Arcade: SH Retrospective [Avalanche Reviews]

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I just finished Silent Hill 2 and commemorated it by drawing a nurse

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    This is probably new SH by Japan Studio. Can’t share the link since account is private. This is a 10 second video, but he promised to reveal full video.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Something I have just finished. Maybe I should have worked on it longer.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Mitigating the Glitchiness of the HD Collection

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Some people don't like the HD Collection for other reasons, but I'm just going to focus on the technical issues here. I don't think they're horrible. The biggest problem between the two games is the unsynchronized audio during Heather's first meeting with Vincent, but I try to make the best of it. By that I mean I imagine the reason their conversation looks and sounds so warped is because of how disconnected Heather and Vincent are from one another. A little sad, maybe, but there's too much I like about the HD Collection not to put up with its flaws.

    submitted by /u/_Soy_Soldier_
    [link] [comments]

    I missed the shotgun in SH3

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    I missed the shotgun in SH3. I play RE and sometimes when you miss a weapon, the weapon will have an alternate pick-up location. Is this the case for SH3 and it's shotgun? Else i'll have to replay the subway, sewer, office building and the boss fight at the rooftop of heather's apartment.

    submitted by /u/MemeDealerDan
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] Question about the videotape James made with Mary in Silent Hill 2

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    In Silent Hill 2, in the videotape James made with Mary, we see Mary, and James is holding the camera and after that scene we see James killing Mary. So, did James record himself while killing Mary? Is that part in the videotape or are we seeing James' realization in his mind?

    If the part James killed Mary was in the tape, why did James record such a thing? Did he literally put the camera up there somewhere and cinematically record himself killing his wife? That just doesn't make sense.

    ...And if that part wasn't in the tape and James just remembers he killed Mary after watching the videotape, how does that videotape trigger James to remember it? It's just Mary talking about the town, nothing special in it. This doesn't make sense either.

    So how does James just remember killing Mary after watching that videotape?

    Am I missing something?

    (I searched it on Google and on this subreddit but no luck. Couldn't find anything about it. Sorry if this was asked before.)

    submitted by /u/liberanima
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I Play P.T.?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I've been looking up the Playable Teaser, which apparently is also called Silent Hills. But since there was a fan-made remake, that's the only thing I can find. Because that's for the PC, I'm guessing the original P.T. was only for a console? But I'm basically just trying to play the thing blind and I have no idea where to find it without really delving further and perhaps ruining things for myself. Is it gone and inaccessible now? If so, I guess the PC remake is the only way to play?

    submitted by /u/RocksInMyDryer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment