• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Silent Hill In my restless dreams...I hit this Juul

    Silent Hill In my restless dreams...I hit this Juul


    In my restless dreams...I hit this Juul

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    SH2

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Laura is my spirit animal, so I made some drawings of her

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    It came in today. To bad it's way too hot to be a walking save point.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Me, waiting for a new silent game

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    i bought silent hill 2

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    "It's being invaded by the Otherworld. By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life." (Silent Hill x Metroid Fusion crossover) ((More info below in comments))

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I LOVE THIS SILENT HILL

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    I tried to customize my shoes but i messed up... now it says "HILL SILENT"

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Will you jump down?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    What was making that growl/bark sound at the beginning of SH2

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    When you're descending down down the hill to silent hill and you can hear it three times and yet war never encounter the monster that was doing that

    submitted by /u/Bejdza
    [link] [comments]

    Lol state by survival use SH theme

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Does Silent Hill 4 PC version work on Windows 10 with a 4K monitor?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    If I managed to find a PC disk version at a decent price, would this game even work for modern systems? I'm fine with playing it at a lower resolution and having black bars on the sides of the screen. Also, if any of you know of a way to LEGALLY digitally download this game then please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Madmonkeman
    [link] [comments]

    What was the most difficult puzzle you remember from Silent Hill games?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    So I'm building some small very poor recreations of Silent Hill puzzles in Core Alpha right now and I'm wondering what was the most difficult puzzle you encountered in any Silent Hill game, and how did you have to complete it?

    submitted by /u/Yserazor
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying SH2 after 10 years, amazing work with the Enhanced Edition for PC. Thanks developers! You’re making this experience awesome.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Someone help I'm dumb

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Best Silent Hill by Team-Silent, GO! (POLL)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Is the ps3 version of Silent Hill 3 good?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I want to get into the Silent Hill series. And I heard that the Silent Hill 2-3 HD collection for ps3 was garbage because it exposed textures that weren't supposed to be seen, or made the mist lighter or something like that. So, does the ps3 version of Silent Hill 3 have the same problems? I want to experience the best Silent Hill experience, I have a ps2 so I could play the old ones. But if there aren't any problems with Silent Hill 3 then I'll play it on the ps3.

    submitted by /u/Verebeth
    [link] [comments]

    Mary's letter at the end of Silent Hill 2 be like:

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Sharing PT Demo

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Folks I have a PS4 with a working PT demo on it.

    My friend pointed out those sell for quite a bit so we put it up online and someone has offered me 1k for it. It's a gift for their partner..

    I haven't accepted and I'm not sure if I should. I feel like a criminal taking that much money for a shitty old PS4 with a demo on it.

    Is there any way I can safely share my console account so that other people can play the demo? I tried looking it up online but didn't get very far with understanding how I could do that.

    submitted by /u/romeo_kilo_i
    [link] [comments]

    Could I play Silent hill 2 restless dreams for the original Xbox on Xbox one?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Survival Horror in Short Skirts EP: 120 The Reveal™

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment