• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Silent Hill It do feel like that sometimes

    Silent Hill It do feel like that sometimes


    It do feel like that sometimes

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    DAVID HILL

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    It's not bread.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I drew a couple of Marias :D

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Bruh if I was stuck in silent hill and probably about to die you best believe I’d be chain smoking

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I made another short video as the Mayor of Silent Hill

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Lol sh 3 glitch

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    To anyone who has it- where are some good places I could look to find the silent hill 2 vinyl?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 2 and how it touches me.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I'm having so much fun with posts here in this community that I'd just like to share a little about my experience with specifically Silent Hill 2, the perfect art work of horror for me. I played on my ps2 when I was younger, and I just wanted to try a game that could make me sh#t my pants. I just remember the plottwist (the videotape scene) and how that was a big deal. But the truth is that I was too young for this game. Years later I played again and the experience was even better. Angela Orosco is such a complex and sad character, I just can't forget the scene of stairs in fire, when James says: "it's hot here", and she says: "For me is always like this", man, I felt the depression in her eyes and almost got dragged into this. There are lots of moments in Silent Hill 2 that I can't forget, and I just love so much this game and the characters, It's perfect in terms of horror and drama.

    submitted by /u/renatomic
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 3 at 1am let’s go ������

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Come down the bread abyss, James.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Need help picking a movie

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    So, I do have a question. Between silent hill and silent hill: revelations which one has more pyramid head in it? I am new to this franchise (coming from and) and am hoping to see him in movie form. Thanks in advance sorry if I piss some of you off by asking for pyramid head and not plot.

    submitted by /u/Bon3_Saw
    [link] [comments]

    There's not enough downtime in SH3

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    I just finished it again, and although I like it and think it has some of the most atmospheric locations, there's not enough downtime. The best parts of 1 and 2 for me were the moments of peace where you got time to prepare for the nightmare.

    2 had a great amount of this, the bowling alley, heaven's night, the historical society, most of the hotel.

    3 has barely any of this, just the car journey with Douglas and a tiny bit of the walk to the subway.

    The mall is however the best Silent Hill location.

    submitted by /u/35percents
    [link] [comments]

    Will Hideo Kojima return to Metal Gear or Silent Hill? - Eight Below Show

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    This cannot be happening

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    How many hands would you need to wield pyramid head’s great knife?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Angered the boss (Silent Hill 1 ending spoiler)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment