• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Silent Hill Me, asking Konami for any updates on a Silent Hill reboot for the 487th time.

    Silent Hill Me, asking Konami for any updates on a Silent Hill reboot for the 487th time.


    Me, asking Konami for any updates on a Silent Hill reboot for the 487th time.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Am I wrong though?? Easily some of the best video game music ever made! On all 3!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Cynthia Poster

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    So I've lived in PA all my life. Centralia has always been a destination goal of mine. This weekend I accomplished it. It was almost picture perfect. Here's what I felt like capturing. Enjoy.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Me, asking Konami for any updates on a Silent Hill reboot.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Chilling with my buddy Robbie at Lakeside Amusement Park. ����

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Found this in a draw a couple of weeks ago. I remember buying it when I was about 12, goes for about £60 on ebay.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill composer) will be on Twitch for Eiyuden Chronicle's (Suikoden successor) Twitch stream for the last 4 hours of their KS campaign

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Had to to it to 'em

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Saw this post on r/LeaksByDaylight and got super hyped, thought I should share it with everyone here. What do you think of this? I know this isn’t a DBD subreddit, but it makes me happy to see this content be added.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 2, 3, and 4's soundtracks are now on spotify

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Just checked today and my day has improved exponentially! Just wanted to let you guys know

    submitted by /u/SwedishRequiem
    [link] [comments]

    Most married people are living their own versions of Silent Hill ��

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Silent Hill: Judgment #19

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Anybody know "The Enigma of Amigara Fault" by Junji Ito? It's scary as fuck and reminiscent of Silent Hill in some ways. Definitely recommend if you like psychological/Lovecraftian horror.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Paraphrasing.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Toad in SH (sorry Re-post forgot to attach pic)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Toad in SH (sorry Re-post forgot to attach pic)

    So me and my buddy are just having a few beers playing through some Silent Hill 1 again (on Discord of course coz Covid) and we are in this room in the hospital and he spots Toad from Super Mario on the wall?? I can't see shit, I'm looking around, I think he's having me on but my eyes are transfixed elsewhere on a differnet part of the wall compred to his. So he takes a picture adamant, zooms in then sends it to me..... Holy fuck that's Toad from Super Mario Bros on the wall!

    I have searched the interwebs, and tbf I can't see much about this obscure reference, but I figured my mate can't be the only one to see it, anyone else know of this reference and/or it origins? Are there other Mario references in SH?

    https://preview.redd.it/e70pc30c91k51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bc96ad494eb190e1dec05873901a648b79c635d3

    https://preview.redd.it/3t3rea0c91k51.jpg?width=1512&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2da2e8cd919f1f96d8b68b2e8c655f54197cdd3e

    submitted by /u/Bazzyshambles
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 3 PC

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    So i got the mod that is supposed to fix it but the game is running at like half speed and stutters occasionally. I have no idea what to do

    submitted by /u/the--unforgiven
    [link] [comments]

    Why there is no combat system on Silent Hill: Shattered Memories?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Since I readed about that I avoided that game at all costs.

    submitted by /u/Aramis_Rupan_IV
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck god

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I got to the god in silent hill 3 on my hard mode play through and I can not fucking beat him. I had nothing to heal with but had a lot of handgun ammo as I was barely using it throughout the game (I was playing extra game so I was mostly using my flamethrower). My strategy was to use the handgun to bring him down and then blast him in the face with my two shotgun shells, repeat with pistol, then shoot him with my 60 plus (maybe 70?) rounds of machine gun ammo to the face, then repeat with pistol and started using the mace to club him. After avoiding his attacks enough to do all this after like 2 hours he's still not dead and I don't know what to do because when you run out of pistol ammo you're fucked. The only thing I could think to do is to use Kitana or light saber and try to get more hits in on his head but it's so sketch because of his arm attack (please notice that I'm playing the hd collection on ps4 through ps now so basically the ps3 version and the blind spot he has on the pc version doesn't work in this on his left side).

    Sh 3s hard mode really lulled me into a false sense of security as it seemed way easier than sh 2 hard mode.... until I got to the hospital. Then the slurpers and nurses with pistols started draining my health items but it wasn't that big of a deal... until I ran into Leonard. Holy shit, I don't know if it was because I was using the flamethrower instead of the pistol during his fight but it was so hard and obnoxious and took up all of my health items. The Alyssa fight was so hard I had to reload as I didn't have a single health item and had to run through the amusement park again and was able to save two healing items that time around for the fight but she was still super hard and the only reason I beat her fourth form was because I glitched her out with the flamethrower by one of the flesh horsies. And then the game gives you almost nothing to heal with before having to fight god! I got an ampoule or two but I had to use one right away because I was still fucked up from Alyssa fight and the second one I had to use when some insane cancers jumped me. I'm not sure if I have another good save point in the chapel but even if I did I've run out of pistol ammo so I'm not sure that would even help me. Idk what to do or what I should've done differently other than I guess stock up on pistol ammo and healing items. I could try running it again and using the lightsaber or katana or maybe the stun gun if that hurts more than the mace? Idk so obnoxious I got right to the end and couldn't beat it but I kind of figured considering I've never been this low on healing items on sh before (even when I played sh 2 on hard I had healing items for days). The only other thing I could think of is going through and replaying the game on normal so I can melee kill god and get the infinite sub machine gun and just blast my way through hard? Idk... so irritating.

    submitted by /u/Sebastian666420
    [link] [comments]

    A Futile Dream (Fan Port of Silent Hill: Arcade to Wii/Wii U)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I know this will probably never, ever happen, but wouldn't it be awesome if some magician coder could somehow port Silent Hill: Arcade to the Wii/Wii U, so people could load the game through soft modded systems?

    I know there's the rather janky PC port -- a miracle in itself -- so there is a sliver of hope. The tiniest sliver.

    submitted by /u/psvrguy
    [link] [comments]

    There deep, deep in the forest night..

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Hello Silent Hill fans out there! If you have a PS4 console please join to this PSN community called Silent Hill our special place. It have quality SH content and is pretty active. please join

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment