• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Silent Hill I unlocked a secret weapon.

    Silent Hill I unlocked a secret weapon.


    I unlocked a secret weapon.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Me looking up at Konami HQ.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Silent Hill: Drake & Josh

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    When you recognize that you have mistakes, but you accept them and live peacefully

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    It's nice to see that Pyramid Head is so at home in Dead by Daylight.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Who else enjoyed Borley Haunted Mansion? I personally loved taking a tour of this place.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    So I got this sticker as a gift...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    All of the evidence I could find regarding the supposed Silent Hill reboot, tried to put it together objectively.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Harry, James, Heather and Henry

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    SILENT HILL 1 in Minecraft

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    The first time I played Silent Hill 1

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Silent hill 1 was the second SH game I played, after playing 2. The first time I every played it was about 2 years ago. I had a very interesting experience playing SH1 and thought I'd share.

    SH2 and 3 I played the PC versions of, and SH4 I'd emulated, but SH1 I played on my PS3. I play most things on PC but keep a PS3 and PS4 around for this sort of reason. My PS3 is in my basement so I knew beforehand I'd probably be a lot more scared by SH1 than I was with 2. I also played it over a few days during a fairly busy time in my life so I was playing very late at night and also very tired.

    Of course being in my basement at night in the dark playing SH1 scared me completely shitless but I also experienced a pretty unique dynamic playing it. You know how when you fall asleep during a movie, and wake up some time like an hour later, and you have no idea what's going on? This is exactly what happened to me in SH1. I would be somewhere in the middle of like Midwich or Alchemilla and places like that and fall asleep, and wake up some time later, still at night, controller in hand, completely disoriented as to what I was doing, and why I wasn't in bed, and what was going on on the screen in front of me. The feeling made me feel so much closer to Harry, going through this disturbing world and story confused and bewildered, fading in and out of consciousness, wondering what was real and what was fake.

    When asleep for these small periods of time I would dream of the world and the characters, believe that I was given objectives that aren't actually part of the game, and were rather creations of my mind, further confusing my time playing the game and adding so much horror to the game. It felt I was in my own otherworld, facing my own worst fears, lost in my own terrible manifestation of Silent Hill.

    Needless to say I had a blast lmao. Would recommend.

    submitted by /u/kadamer
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 "Project 0" Silent Hill

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Broken Silence: Following The Road To A Silent Hill Reboot

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    What was the symbolism with all the wheelchairs in sh 3?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Idk its fake or not, but you guys should check out this

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    An Abandoned Mall Where I Live That Kind Of Reminds Me Of Silent Hill.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    SilentHill Downpour ?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Any of you like down pour? I thought it was good, but not the same vibe as the rest of the games. Good standalone though.

    submitted by /u/DOOMSLAYERZZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Is Silent Hill Origins playable on PS3?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Hey people!

    So I'm interested in playing origins and I saw that it was on the PS3 store. However, it says that it's for psp. I know that there are some psp games that can be played on PS3 so I was just wondering if this was one of them.

    submitted by /u/akt6845
    [link] [comments]

    Mole removal

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    What songs would be good for a Silent Hill esque playlist?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I want to make one that doesn't have any of the Ost but definetely has that vibe lol.

    So far, I'm thinking Hamburger Lady by Throbbing Gristle, some things from Aphex Twin and Portishead, and some songs from Swans, Key from C418, and throw in a Nicole Dollanganger song for good measure.

    What else should be on there?

    submitted by /u/Iskahylock
    [link] [comments]

    I highly recomend to hear this while playing

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment