• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Silent Hill was probably done before but

    Silent Hill was probably done before but


    was probably done before but

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Sony Silent Hill Rumours are Credible According to Industry Insider

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Thinking about my current playthrough of SH2 this morning and didn't realize my dog walk had put me on the shores of Toluca Lake.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    For a minute there thought there was something new finally happening, buut hope was to damn high. Damn you IGN...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I don't look like a ghost, Do I?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    New fictional podcast with really strong Silent Hill vibes.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Well, this allegedly happened.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I have decided to risk my life by posting my 50 minute long blisteringly hot take on SH4 on this sub. There are a couple things I had to issue corrections on in this video, but I'll stand by it. I am looking forward to being relentlessly roasted by the broader community.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    "We Don't Share Numbers So Much But We Can Say That [Silent Hill] Was A Pretty Big One" - Dead by Daylight Interview w/Mathieu Cote

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Mary : james come fast to our special place. James:

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    A letter from mary (narrated by chandler helt)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I got an idea for silent hill 9

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I loved the design and atmosphere and grind house feel of SH4 but loved the story and personal feel of SH 2 I got an idea based around both for silent hill 9 take the grindhouse terrifying style of the intro video to silent hill 4 but center the story in a sense almost too reality and give a emotional heartbreaking investing story similar to SH 2 some of the games I felt like tried to do too much almost especially downpour in terms of its level design and everything keeping it simple I feel greatly enhances everything idk? What do y'all think ?

    submitted by /u/beartoothxxx
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna play Silent Hill 3 so bad but I always chicken out because of how disturbing it is ��

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Locations

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Hey guys pretty new to this sub but been an avid SH fan since the first game. One thing I've always been curious about is what types of locations would you like to see in a new silent hill game (if one ever gets created)?

    I have long thought an SH game set on a college campus would be really cool and allow for some great different levels along with a fair amount of exploration. You could do the chemistry building, the art and music building, the library, a dormitory, the rec center, the student union...lots of possibilities.

    Anybody else have ideas of new locations they could try out?

    submitted by /u/Deej2023
    [link] [comments]

    Silent hill 2 vinyl restock

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if mondo will be restocking the silent hill 2 vinyl I missed out on it and now I have the money to buy it but its sold out on mondo and fangamer will they be doing a restock?

    submitted by /u/Tomo2002
    [link] [comments]

    Hideo Kojima Is Working on a New Game

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    In the statements made through the company's Twitter account, Kojima Productions, founded by Hideo Kojima, announced that it is working on a new game. Details are in our news.

    https://play4.uk/game-news/hideo-kojima-is-working-on-a-new-game/

    submitted by /u/orhnkyk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment