• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Silent Hill “Do I look like your girlfriend?” I recently played silent hill 2 for the first time. I don’t paint too often so go easy on me! 😭

    Silent Hill “Do I look like your girlfriend?” I recently played silent hill 2 for the first time. I don’t paint too often so go easy on me! ��


    “Do I look like your girlfriend?” I recently played silent hill 2 for the first time. I don’t paint too often so go easy on me! ��

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    He must be punished for his sins

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    In my restless dreams, I see those holes.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Got my Order hoodie yesterday!! I love it!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    It's gone...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I noticed my disc has the PS4 logo under the PS3 logo. Do any of the other 10 owners of the HD collection have this too?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Robbie Rendered

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    A premonition....

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Silent Hill: Judgment #16

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I didn’t realize people hated circumcisions as much as they do.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Potential Silent Hill 3 Audio Enhancement Pack/ I Need Some Help

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I recently found some old scripts by Nisto to dump the ps2 audio from SH3 I've dumped most of the in game stuff except for cutscenes and background music. I'm thinking of uploading this somewhere when i've finished it all so that someone can make a potential audio enchantment pack, But i'm not so sure if I should... any opinions on this would be welcome

    I also need some help with something

    My Silent Hill 2 and 3 HD Voice Packs are actually based on the 360 version and not the ps3 version. I managed to get my hands on a european Ps3 copy but decoding the sound archives is proving to be troublesome none of the tools I throw at it seem to do anything. I know the audio format inside already but can't get the files to extract. If anyone would be willing to look into this (purely for research of course) please DM me.

    submitted by /u/SlaveOfSuzumiya
    [link] [comments]

    Is there ANY way to get the Little Mermaid music box thingy AFTER entering the hotel? (SH2 PC)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    (also yeah enhanced edition)

    My stupid ass ran into the hotel like it's nothing and turns out I had to get a damn important-to-a-puzzle item in the fucking garden, and now I'm super pissed because I had NO way of knowing or noticing that damn thing, and I have zero way of going back to an older save seemingly, as all of my saves are now inside the hotel, while James's stupid ass refuses to go outside the hotel, saying "I don't need to leave the hotel yet" or something among those lines.

    What the hell do I do? Is there any way to yeet out of the hotel after you've entered it? I really don't fucking care about replaying the game at the moment, nor the hotel segment, I just wanna finish the game for the first time AT LEAST and I don't want to just watch a lame playthrough.

    If I came off as salty, it's because I am fucking salty right now. I'm pissed. Really fucking pissed.

    submitted by /u/meldsher
    [link] [comments]

    Daylight-based Silent Hill

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I've always wondered what the cancelled Silent Hill 5's daylight horror would've been like. I'm not sure how the team would've went about it, but I feel like it would've been the weirdest entry in the series yet lol.

    Would you like to see a revival of this idea for a future game?

    submitted by /u/Flatted5th
    [link] [comments]

    I made a track inspired by SH2 and Akira Yamaoka. There's also a voice you will recognize by the end of the track :)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    How do people figure out the hard puzzles for Silent Hill 3?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I'm currently doing a playthrough of Silent Hill 3 with hard puzzles turned on and I can't help but think some of these riddles are beyond a 10 minute solution for almost anyone. I understand they are supposed to be hard, but holy shit. When looking at the solutions on the Silent Hill fandom site, I'm noticing that many of the connections you would have to make are pretty loosely tied to the context of the info you are provided in game. And by loosely tied, I mean by an nigh invisible fucking thread. Like even the correct theories can seemingly disprove themselves with slightly improper execution. My question is, do people who solve the hard riddles find themselves just striding through them in a matter of minutes, or does it take 20+ minutes of trial and error/research?

    submitted by /u/shadow4556
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on ps now version of sh hd collection?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I know a lot of people have problems with the hd collection but for me it's the only version of 2-3 I've ever played. I've played it on ps4 on the ps now (I believe that it's the ps3 version of the game with patches). It seems like most of the complaints about the hd remaster were from when the game first came out in 2011 or so. Anyway I was wondering for people who've played the original (which I probably won't get to do anytime soon because the silent hill games are expensive as hell now compared to paying 10 dollars for ps now) do you still have problems with the remaster? I honestly don't notice problems with it but I've never played originals so I could just be missing out but it would be nice to see a video or article comparing the og games to the patched versions of the games.

    submitted by /u/Sebastian666420
    [link] [comments]

    Silent hill hd collection

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Right now the collection is heavily discounted on the the Microsoft store and I've debated buying it but I've heard many a bad thing about the collection and all I'm wondering is, is it really that bad or is the hate just exaggerated.

    submitted by /u/MeMeBigBoy513
    [link] [comments]

    James DGAF!!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Is the apartment safe puzzle bugged or is this just RNG? (SH2 PC-EE)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I know the combination for the safe in Blue Creeks Apartment is random, but I'm worried my game might be bugged. (I'm using the PC Enhanced Edition btw)

    (spoiler for puzzle:On the Hard puzzle difficulty, the wallet scrap will use Roman numerals). However, on my current hard playthrough the note simply said " 1 < 2 > 3 < 4 ", and that did open the safe.

    Is this simply RNG? It just seems way too easy for Hard mode, as if it were deliberate or a bug. But the coin puzzle has the Hard Mode solution, so I'm definitely on hard mode. Should I report this to the EE team, or is this just a quirk of the original game? Has anyone else seen this?

    submitted by /u/navy-seals-copypasta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment