• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Silent Hill Silent Hill 2 plot summarised

    Silent Hill Silent Hill 2 plot summarised


    Silent Hill 2 plot summarised

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    When you’re about to go into Brookhaven Hospital and don’t want to get the Corona.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Silent Hill postcard

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Admit it, even though there's pretty much nothing to do in these 2 places, you used to hang out in them just for their soundtrack. I know I did.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Should I get the HD collection? ��

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I can’t handle this anymore guys

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    All hail the Great Knife ��

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    “Obedience Die!!” - Random Graffiti, Silent Hill 2

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Got bored and made a faux 70s/80s horror novel cover for my favorite horror game franchise(have a clean version to but reddit wont let me post more than one picture)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Here is my collection of Silent Hill games/movies. I only lack Book of Memories and some of the rare exclusive titles but I’m very proud to own all of these games and the two movies as Silent Hill is probably my favorite horror series of all time. ��❤️

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Not Tomorrow

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Idk why but I find this funny

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    My find has been published on an article in ‘The Gamer’. Many thanks to everyone for their kind words, I’m glad to have shared this detail with the Silent Hill community! (James looking at player in reflection.)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    This is why heather is one of my favorite protagonists

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Probably one of the greatest scenes in a game that is so deep and makes you think...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Just going to post this here, if anyone has a couple of hours to kill and wants to know the differences in the hd collections of Silent Hill 2 and 3.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I edited a scene from Resident Evil 2 to show what a modern Silent Hill would look like

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Do you think the series is actual being revived?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    With all the speculation going around, I wanted to know what y'all actually think. Will the Silent Hill franchise get a new installment soon or is it all false speculation?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ThePantosaurus
    [link] [comments]

    My interest in the game was lost for a long time... But I discovered that I have quite a reasonable collection.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Has anyone played The Hallway by VitaHex on the PS Vita? Sorry for the poor quality. One handed everything!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Harry Mason sketch

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Made Twin victim in Dreams PS4

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    SH2/SH3 Still fresh? Completely spoiled? Or somewhere in between?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    So I've recently gotten into playing these games after getting into horror in general and so far played SH2 and decided to play SH1 and then SH3. I've heard that both are connected but you aren't supposed to know that as it would ruin some plot twist or something. I recently checked out the DBD DLC content for this game but accidentally saw a huge banner for the main character's name and thought "Oh fuck! Is that it?". Honestly, the mystery sort of got spoiled to me for SH2 as I accidentally saw the title for the last boss after looking at a walkthrough for some parts where I got stuck but I was already having my suspicions about Maria. However, it still managed to surprise me with what James did.

    I'll still play the games but I'm just wondering if I still have one hell of a ride to go or has the experience completely lost its steam? For more context, I'm currently at the hospital part of SH1.

    submitted by /u/megazonex
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding Silent Hill 1.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    So I finally got around to playing this. I downloaded it into my Vita. I never got a chance to play them growing up, so now I'm giving myself the luxury. So far I'm an hr in, I'm in the elemetry school.

    I'm a wimp. Lol I've been dodging it if I'll be honest. And I don't want to. ;(

    I actually want to play this. But I'm wondering if this is like Resident Evil, like tedious backtracking, inventory management, count every bullet mess. I have a guide also (don't laugh), and frankly I want to play it without but I fear being stuck RE style. Is it necessary, is it common sense? Is it an alright game? Is the fear mostly the atmosphere? Are the resources scarce or in abundance? Can I fire to my hearts content or do I need to stingy asf?

    Help a newbie out. Much appreciation.

    submitted by /u/5olara
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment