• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Silent Hill low cost

    Silent Hill low cost


    low cost

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Silent hill 2 vibes

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    [Silent Hill 3 Spoilers] a theory about Douglas

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    I've been replaying Silent Hill 3 because it's October and despite being a massive coward I've been doing good progress. But there's something I noticed as I approach the end of the story one more time...

    Last chance spoiler warning

    As Heather makes her way through the Lakeside Amusement Park to confront Claudia Douglas encounters her first. He calls her out on how she lied to him about Heather and even though what Claudia says is technically true he throws it back at her because "she was happy". Before immediately pulling his gun on her. Claudia even asks him rather surprised sounding if he's really ready to kill her. Douglas response says a lot about him.

    "I've done it before"

    We never learn anymore about that. But the way Douglas says that line is interesting. It's not intimidating. It's not meant to be sympathetic even if Claudia does pity him in her own condescending way. It's delivered almost as if it's a matter of fact. Of course the confrontation doesn't go Douglas way and his meeting with Heather soon follows.

    This is where we learn that Douglas had a son. Who was shot and killed robbing a bank "probably because his pop was a penniless good for nothing" this confession clearly hurts Douglas to say his voice actually making it clear how much the death of his son still weighs on him. But there's one thing I want to bring attention to.

    Douglas was apparently a police officer (the wiki uses the term Police Detective but I'm honestly not sure if that's a significant difference?) prior to the events of Silent Hill 3. My theory perhaps easily debunked but potentially valid is that Douglas was the one who shot and killed his son that day. The horror of which probably still haunts him even now. It's painful enough for a parent to bury their child. Even worse when it was you that put them in the grave.

    This is of course pure speculation. The game doesn't give much credit to it but it is something I found interesting to note.

    submitted by /u/TriborgPierot94
    [link] [comments]

    It'll be...okay?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Boudoir Lisa Garland (Silent Hill) ft. Robbie Rabbit I made! [self] by Lunaraecosplay

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Found this crossover on Fogposting. Man in the Silent Hill anyone?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Perfect Christmas present!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Just a minor detail I noticed playing Homecoming last night

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    As you approach the elevator at the end of the Nightmare level, if you listen you can hear Pyramid Head's great knife scraping along the ground somewhere on a lower level. It's a little detail that made me love the game on a whole new level.

    Idk if it's a widely known detail or not. It just made me appreciate the sound design even more.

    On a side note, does anyone know the songs / ambient music that appear in the Nightmare level? I was looking for a particular snatch of drum machine I heard while walking around the operating theatre but I couldn't find it

    submitted by /u/We_No_Who_U_R
    [link] [comments]

    Take this with a grain of salt, everything is alleged but could still be possible; only hidden behind the constant denies to hide the truth.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Really cool video on SH3 that came up on my feed

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Call me shallow but I'm from the US so the accent sounds cool af along with the content

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-fHL6v_PR4&t=16s

    submitted by /u/ztylerdurden
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill OST lovers may feel this track sounds pleasantly familiar...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Red Pilled Thing

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Finally got around to painting my Heather doodle

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Is anyone in here making music inspired by Silent Hill? Share some tracks if you do.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Where to find Silent Hill merch?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I've been really into Silent Hill, and with Christmas being only a couple months away, I want to start saving for some Silent Hill merch. Where should I go about buying some? Things like clothing, statues, pc accessories, anything like that.

    submitted by /u/SnooPandas6426
    [link] [comments]

    I was unable to sleep that night

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Why does Douglas tell Heather to check out the hospital?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I'm replaying Silent Hill 3 and have just killed the Missionary boss. We're at the hotel and Douglas says he's going to check out Leonard's house, right before suggesting that Heather go check the hospital. But...why? Is there a reason for this beyond just pushing the gameplay along? Never mind the fact that there are two hospitals in Silent Hill and he doesn't specify which one we're meant to be at. I dunno, I've played the game several times but this really bugged me this time lol.

    submitted by /u/xRenee_E
    [link] [comments]

    What's so special about the Golden Rooster costume in SH3?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I know you can get this by putting in the code and you don't really need to get 10 stars, but the intended way to get the code itself was to get 10 stars. I never bothered with 10 stars in SH3 myself but after reading up on it seems like a huge ordeal and there isn't even that much documentation online of people getting a 10 star rank in SH3, I assume because of its absurd difficulty. Why would they make this uninteresting, ordinary costume such a pain to get the code for?

    submitted by /u/weorener
    [link] [comments]

    Noticed a recent price raise in the games. Did something happen?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I bought the entire series, each individual game less than $60 about 4 years ago. Financial troubles came up 2 years ago and I had to sell them. Now I'm looking to rebuild the collection and I see some of the games going for over $100. What happened to make the games so expensive?

    submitted by /u/Drivenfar
    [link] [comments]

    Help with SUWI for p.t.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    so I am attempting to run the suwi proxy to re-download p.t. and when I run it the downloader says copy failed. Then when I test the internet connection on the ps4 it fails . Weirdly I am connected through the proxy but it still won't let me download p.t.

    Is there a working link to the files that isn't the direct one? As that is all I can think that the issue is.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Rupieeroo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment