• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Silent Hill Silent hill 2 is one of the most beautiful games ever made. As a tribute im a doing a 30 day photoshoot of my journey into madness....DAY #21

    Silent Hill Silent hill 2 is one of the most beautiful games ever made. As a tribute im a doing a 30 day photoshoot of my journey into madness....DAY #21


    Silent hill 2 is one of the most beautiful games ever made. As a tribute im a doing a 30 day photoshoot of my journey into madness....DAY #21

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Found these in a store in Akihabara for a good price! I'm so happy!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:37 AM PST

    I am absolutely loving Silent Hill so far!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    I am playing through Silent Hill for the first time at the moment, and I am having the best time with it. I can't believe I never gave it a try all these years! It's absolutely terrifying and I can't play for more than about an hour at a time, but I can't help but pick it up again and again.

    I just finished up with the school portion of the game and am on my way to the church. Can't wait to see where it's all gonna go!

    Found this sub the other day and just wanted to share how much I'm enjoying the game so far. I plan on playing them all through. I'm gonna have to spend some time exploring the rest of this sub.

    submitted by /u/1346718
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill Appreciation

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:10 AM PST

    Just wanted to get everyones favorite Silent Hill Moment

    With Death Stranding coming out and reminiscing about P.T. and what could of been, I felt sad about the future of Silent Hill.

    But looking back I remembered all the great memories Silent Hill has given me, and I wanted to hear everyone elses.

    I can honestly say Silent Hill 2 changed my life, it was monumental in how I view survival horror. Between the story and visual asthetic, it formed the standard for my horror experience.

    What do you guys consider the moment that made Silent Hill so instrumental to you?

    submitted by /u/CosmicKraken1120
    [link] [comments]

    What ever PT was lives on in Death stranding and we should move on.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Even though they are many of those SILENT HILLS IS DEATH STRANDING theory videos, but there is a legit point to some points, I myself believe PT was never gonna become silent hills, too close to konami's split, but even if it was;

    The elements, (possible spoiler warnings?) live on in death stranding "Are you sure the only you is you?" referring to key story elements but also the fact you call out to other sams

    The concept video seems to be emulated through BT's (especially some boss fights)

    And its better off as Death stranding, then really forcing itself to use the title of silent hill. We have closure of "what could have been", because we've seen it in DS and we need to look to the future of whatever becomes of SH not stuck thinking of PT. Not that I think this sub is particularity keen on the notion of Kojima working on a SH game, I can imagine some people are however still thinking about that little hallway demo. Sorry if I rambled.

    submitted by /u/Charlmarx
    [link] [comments]

    Finally set up my old school gaming corner in my new house, time to play Silent Hill 3

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:43 PM PST

    Has Keiichiro Toyama (creator of Silent Hill) said anything about Hideo Kojima's PT?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    I was really curious as to whether or not the creator or creators of Silent Hill ever posted anything about Silent Hills (PT). I tried looking up Keiichiro Toyama PT on Google but with no luck. I am incredibly curious what their opinion on the Project was. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PentaLil
    [link] [comments]

    SH1, missed the steel pipe.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:44 AM PST

    I don't know how but I missed it. I just recently got to the hospital and it hasn't transitioned to the otherworld yet. Can I go back to get it? I want that pipe damnit.

    submitted by /u/SvarteVinter
    [link] [comments]

    Observe as I cast a spell over my nose

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:05 AM PST

    I've been looking for my mama. It's been so long since I've SEEN HER!

    submitted by /u/eru777
    [link] [comments]

    Konami, just sell this IP to Capcom and let gog fix and sell it on their store

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 02:50 AM PST

    This company that now focuses on "mobile games" is no longer capable of loving this gems... It has been years since silent hill game, and decades since good silent hill game...

    submitted by /u/themarkoni
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment