• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    Silent Hill This part in Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy looks like a familiar place...

    Silent Hill This part in Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy looks like a familiar place...


    This part in Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy looks like a familiar place...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Ewan McGregor as James Sunderland

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:12 PM PST

    The real.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Don't know if you have seen this video before But it has a lot of the P.T vibes.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:41 AM PST

    I need help

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:52 PM PST

    I bought silent hill on the ps3 and I'm hooked, I also want to play the others but I need help with finding a cheapish way to get the other two games, I checked lukie games and it's like 40 and gamestop is like 30, HELP!!

    (I want original copies for ps2 since I have it, and cant emulate since PC trash)

    submitted by /u/BipolarEmu
    [link] [comments]

    I played Theme of Laura on the Roland MT-32 and it sounded amazing!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    All the Death Stranding is Silent Hills People

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    Are you out there? Are you ready to admit you were wrong? Do you think it is still Silent Hills somehow?

    I remember this was huge a while back, it's one of the weird conspiracy theories that is easily disproven, but anyway. I am honestly curious what happened to all the people pushing those theories.

    submitted by /u/repairersynth
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Alessa's desk in Midwich?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    I know it's a dumb question, I've seen it multiple times on my own, but this is the first time I've played 1 in over a decade and I cant find it.

    submitted by /u/SvarteVinter
    [link] [comments]

    Dr sleep

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 01:03 PM PST

    Hi guys. I was just wondering if any of you had seen the new Dr Sleep film? I'm not gonna go into it as thats not necessary and I don't want to spoil it for you either.

    But anyway I digress. There is a part where the lead character enters a derelict hotel. I cannot stress enough how the whole opening of the scene felt like it could be james walking through Woodside apartments in a Silent Hill 2 live action full feature. Everything about it. Aesthetically and atmosphirically it was so reminiscent.

    https://www.bfi.org.uk/sites/bfi.org.uk/files/styles/full/public/image/doctor-sleep-2019-001-ewan-mcgregor-in-overlook-corridor.jpg?itok=ADKDr3BU

    submitted by /u/squishypillow-91
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way for Konami to sell the rights to make games but keep the rights for slots?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:36 AM PST

    I know star trek got different rights between two comapines so couldn't silent hill do the same?

    Konami just cares about slots/pachinko whatever how about they get to keep the rights to that but sell of the ip to sony (or whomever )and sony gets all the profit from said games?

    submitted by /u/Duckythe3rd
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for the SH3 otherworld transition sound clip

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:55 AM PST

    Just wondering if anyone has a extended sound clip for the otherworld transition sound for SH3 at the beginning of the intro or when Heather gets her headaches?

    Big help if you can supply something. Tried looking but no luck so far

    submitted by /u/Grego93_1
    [link] [comments]

    While I'm still in Tokyo does anyone know ANY stores where I might find SH merch?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:33 PM PST

    I'm hoping to find one of the Pyramid Head figures or the nurse with the red stockings, but really any merch will do. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SpookyKinzie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment