• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Silent Hill bro, this is so sad...

    Silent Hill bro, this is so sad...


    bro, this is so sad...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Silent Hill Doodles in my downtime

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    My attempt at doing Silent hill 3 poster, what do you think?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Realistic Heather Mason Face

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Just got the last ending that I can get on my copy of Silent Hill 2

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:22 PM PST

    I never ever get all the endings for a game. It's just not my style. I'll typically play a game til I get tired of it, and set it aside. Not Silent Hill 2. Easily my fave game of all time now. Gonna have to pick up one of the versions that has the UFO ending and Maria's scenario, now!!

    submitted by /u/russellridenour
    [link] [comments]

    Still Mourning Silent Hills

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    It's been years and I still can't watch the Silent Hills Trailer, or watch any PT gameplay videos because I get too depressed over the loss of what could have been.

    It honestly makes my chest tight to know we can never play the Silent Hills Kojima had planned for us.

    Death Stranding was Beautiful.

    It's not Silent Hill.

    What I wouldn't give to visit that special place again...

    submitted by /u/TahBakedPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod for Silent Hill 4 that makes everything darker and lets you use a flash light?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Is there a mod for Silent Hill 4 that makes everything darker and lets you use a flash light so the feeling gets more like in SH 1-3? Or a mod that adds a radio?

    submitted by /u/hesojam0
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite line from SH1

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:25 PM PST

    "Nothing is to be gained from floundering about at random"

    -Dahlia Gillespie

    submitted by /u/ecti_canemas
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing Silent Hill 3 for the first time... Heather fought through some theme park and climbed up to a roller coaster & turned it off through a window & walked along the tracks...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Then the coaster turned itself on and she jumped off before getting hit. After jumping off the game black screened for a while. I wonder if it's the used Playstation 2, the used game, or something...

    submitted by /u/real-dreamer
    [link] [comments]

    When you realize that sound was Pyramid Head making his was to you....

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

    I only JUST realized (10 months later) I was dreaming about SH4 dogs [currently replaying]

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Best Widescreen fix for SH3

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Hello Never played SH3 back in the day and I want to play on my PC now. After playing SH2 enhanced edition I'm trying to play the best SH3 version possible. I've found two widescreen fixes for the game: the SH3proxy fix (github.com/07151129/sh3proxy/releases/tag/0.9.2) and the ThirteenAG fix (github.com/ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack/releases/tag/sh3). Can someone tell me which one is better?

    submitted by /u/vcintra
    [link] [comments]

    Thought you guys would like to know for $6 a month you get all this

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    I want to play Silent Hill 2 again on PC.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    I have a PS2, PS3, PC and Xbox 360. I'm hearing many different opinions on the different versions. HD collection being the worst, Restless Dreams on original Xbox doing something weird with the flashlight, saw greatest hits on PS2 is the definitive way to play by some. Could I get some advice on which version to purchase please? I meant to put the flair as playing on a CRT.

    submitted by /u/chrispy4627
    [link] [comments]

    When Atheists Hear The Word God

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:20 PM PST

    I was on David Sylvian's webpage, and saw this image. Wouldn't he make a good James for a SH2 movie?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment