• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Silent Hill I finally rebought all 4 CIB. Took a bit of Ebaying, but I'm very happy to have these again after stupidly trading them in years ago when I was a teenager.

    Silent Hill I finally rebought all 4 CIB. Took a bit of Ebaying, but I'm very happy to have these again after stupidly trading them in years ago when I was a teenager.


    I finally rebought all 4 CIB. Took a bit of Ebaying, but I'm very happy to have these again after stupidly trading them in years ago when I was a teenager.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Got the OG working on the Switch! Now I can play silent hill in bed!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    This guy deserves more subs/views (sorry if this is a repost)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Hey everyone, here’s my fan art of a nurse from Silent Hill

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    New movie in the works, when is this going to get a sequel?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    The real reason SH1 wasn't on the HD Collection

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Fans: "Why wasn't SH1 on the HD Collection?"

    Konami: "Don't test us."

    SH1 HD: https://youtu.be/ebkjAVjCJ50

    submitted by /u/RedPyramidScheme
    [link] [comments]

    Playing SH1 in 2k20

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I'm wondering if there's an easier way to play Silent Hill 1 other than emulating via PS1 emu. I have a PS4 but I don't think it's on PSNow. Was there really never a PC release?

    submitted by /u/sylvyon
    [link] [comments]

    P.T. meets Resident Evil 7 (Indie Horror Game)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Hey everyone

    For my channel, I play a lot of indie games, and recently came across one called 'Sinistria'.

    It feels a bit like a mix of RE7 and P.T./Silent Hill.
    The story is about a man whose wife went missing and dreams about a location, which turns out to be real. It is a remote town set in mystery, which starts in an old mansion, hallways turn in loops etc. all in 1st person.

    You see where the two franchises meet, really.

    Anyway, thought I'd share it, as some of you might enjoy the game.

    You can find my playthrough of the demo here and a link to the download page here. Enjoy!

    (Please remove if this is not allowed, though!)

    submitted by /u/Bapedebopi59
    [link] [comments]

    New director for the next movie

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Recently, the director of the first Silent Hill movie said that he will make a new Silent Hill film and honestly, I want to give it the benefit of the doubt but I have some concerns.

    Mind you: After playing the first Silent Hill and looking back on the first movie, I do respect Christophe for trying to capture the look of Silent Hill and there were moments where you can tell he tried to stay true to what made Silent Hill scary. However, he made some questionable changes that made me go "Huh?".

    I have been thinking more about what the new movie should have and here's one that most of us can agree with: Get a new director and a writer.

    No offense to Christophe but honestly, it seemed like he only captured the look of Silent Hill along with how scary the monsters were but didn't understand what really made the first game or the other installments so good.

    If you ask me, I would love to see someone like Ari Aster, Guillermo Del Toro, Alex Garland, or even Lars Von Trier make the next Silent Hill movie adaptation because I can see them capturing not just the look of the games but also do a good job with adapting the writing from the good installments with some changes that make sense. But I hope the ones I mentioned aside from Del Toro, have played the games or at least the good ones.

    But that's how I feel. How about you guys and gals?

    On a side note and going back to Ari Aster, I can't be the only one that wants to see Colin Stetson work on the soundtrack for the next film after listening to this: https://youtu.be/MVnSFj6XQZY

    submitted by /u/swordbringer33
    [link] [comments]

    Psychoanalysis Hatred?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    So i just learned there is a sub set of fans who either hate or are sick of the psychoanalysis aspect of Silent Hill and prefer the Cult story. Me personally i see the Order and Alessa as like the origin story more then the main over arching plot. I believe creating Silent Hill to be this psychotic sort of therapist who both treats and tortures people who did horrible things or had horrible things happened to them in there lives is what makes Silent Hill. Its even what the story of Alessa is about! So is this cult only phenomena new because when i was growing up fans hated the cult and Alessa always being referenced in other projects outside of 1 and 3.

    submitted by /u/Glimmer-Tron
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what tracks from the ost play during the historical society stage?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Title :3

    submitted by /u/Ggezbby
    [link] [comments]

    Do you want a Silent Hill movie or Silent Hill game?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I find it strange how Konami was quick to give the green light for a another Silent Hill move, but not do that for another Silent Hill game. (not including the rumors) cause well, rumors. What do you guys think? To wait for a movie (*cough* 2 hours of your time *cough*) in 2 years or a game?

    submitted by /u/dclem2
    [link] [comments]

    The Red Squares - Silent Hill Mythology video

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    found this youtuber by chance a few weeks ago; he has a solid playlist of other theories and source material that was super interesting to watch and listen to!!

    https://youtu.be/YalMJhaoUSE

    i have no idea how reddit works

    submitted by /u/jellyfishzombie
    [link] [comments]

    Just another game giving me spooky silent hill vibe , gonna try ıt.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:33 PM PST

    horror movie recommendations?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    not exactly looking for something silent hill-ish, rather a great atmosphere and a different scaring approach than jumpscares (like silent hill actually does in the game series)

    submitted by /u/0IQretard
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Piss Her Off (SH2)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:56 PM PST

    *gasp*

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Silent Hill Homecoming - Updated fog and damage systems

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:19 AM PST

    What are peoples thoughts on Silent Hill Shattered Memories?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I'm thinking about trying to pick it up for the wii as I've never played it. What are everybody's thoughts on it and is it still worth playing?

    submitted by /u/rbyrnes15
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure what to expect or how to react to this: Christophe Gans plans on a 3rd Silent Hill film

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Need Help with defeating a boss.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Leonardo Wolf I've been stuck on this for several retries now. Im out of ammo and the only weapon with ammo I have is the uzi. im using the katana but I have no idea how to defeat this boss I really dont wanna go back just so I can get enough ammo for this boss.

    I feel like the game should have at least given me some ammo before this boss fight but apparently the game designers didnt think that it was a good idea.

    any ideas?

    submitted by /u/e2e2e3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment