• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Silent Hill Pyramid Head

    Silent Hill Pyramid Head


    Pyramid Head

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:42 PM PST

    New here, long-time scribbler.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:37 AM PST

    I got this idea: Silent hill games portrayed by memes from last decade (I haven't played the 1st game don't @ me, Xd )

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    New here, wanted to briefly say some things about Silent Hill 1

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    So... I was born in 2000 so I missed the whole PlayStation 1 era of classics including but not limited to the original 3 RE games, MGS, and, of course, Silent Hill 1. Well, recently I went about rectifying that. I bought a PS1 and many many of the PS1 classics but SH1 evaded me. Until yesterday that is. There I am in a video game thrift store(don't know what else to call it). And I see the evasive son of a bitch in a glass case in mint condition for a measly $45 whereas I'd been seeing it for $100+ online. Of course, I bought it and I haven't played much yet. That being said, this game looks and plays phenomenally for its age and I love this atmosphere I'm getting. And the monster designs? wonderfully creepy. This is the first Silent Hill game I'm playing and it is the greatest thing ever. I can now absolutely see the outrage with Konami canceling Silent Hills a couple of years back.

    P.S. I apologize if I broke any of your community rules with this. I'm still figuring Reddit out.

    submitted by /u/SaltySwan
    [link] [comments]

    Pyramid head in the labyrinth. SH2

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Replaying for the 20th time. I realized every time I've gone in the labyrinth I've gotten Pyramid Heads sword. I also just realized this is the first time we see him with a spear. If you don't pick up his sword does he still carry a spear? Or will he have his sword?

    submitted by /u/Dadality0628
    [link] [comments]

    Update! I got the game in Japanese. I'm using the Sony Gold Stereo Headphones. Sounds amazing!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Long time Silent Hill fan

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Silent Hill is my second favorite video game franchise of all time. I fell in love with it as soon as I picked it up. I love the story of the series and the mystery of the Otherworld that every protagonist has experienced throughout the franchise. I hope that if Konami is making another Silent Hill, that they are actually passionate about it and not just producing something Silent Hill just to attempt to keep it relevant. I remember being so hyped for Silent Hills and then let down after it's cancellation. I'm sure everyone here felt that one. I just want another good Silent Hill game. Even if it's just one more. I miss this series so damn much, but if they're going to make another one, we can only hope that they strive to make it the best they possibly can.

    submitted by /u/itsrobertsfam
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite silent hill

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    The peak of silent hill gameplay

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Pt on pc

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Quick question, is P.T. still playable in some way on pc??

    submitted by /u/folsom_prism_blues
    [link] [comments]

    I would possibly like to buy silent hill 2, 3, and 4.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    It is abandonware, so where can a find a _Safe way to at least get these games.

    submitted by /u/daboss3453
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think a Silent Hill for the GameBoy would work?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    With good story and good design, do you think it would work?

    submitted by /u/abel_burakh
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a story behind Pyramid head's 2 different helmets?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:42 PM PST

    I'm thinking of cosplaying as him once I'm in slightly better shape (bigger arms). I was looking at drawings for inspiration and I've noticed that there's one mask that has a sharp point in the front, and another with a flat edge. Is there a reason for this, or is it just something that's one of those fan art things?

    submitted by /u/Jesus_Christ_2
    [link] [comments]

    I made a female version

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment