• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Silent Hill New to cross stitching, made my own Brookhaven Hospital map!

    Silent Hill New to cross stitching, made my own Brookhaven Hospital map!


    New to cross stitching, made my own Brookhaven Hospital map!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Ah to live in Silent Hill ...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Building the collection slowly.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    If you're looking for good SH inspired music, I've got you covered

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    A frame I've been painting for my significant other who absolutely loves the silent hill games ~

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:35 PM PST

    How can this be explained?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:08 PM PST

    (SH1) Cheryl and Alessa have black eyes.

    (SH3) Heather has brown eyes.

    (SH Origins) Alessa has blue eyes.

    submitted by /u/rexyisthebest
    [link] [comments]

    Hey r/silenthill, was wondering if you could give me some advice

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I've been into this fandom for a really long time now. And for so long, I've been trying to write a fanfic about it. However, I'm not sure how to write the introduction (how the character gets to silent hill mostly), and despite my love for fanfics, and creating comics, I've never been able to write a good fanfic......

    I wanted to use my own characters in the fanfic, with the main character being a high schooler...

    Just want a little insight Thanks, guys!

    submitted by /u/Disgurl345
    [link] [comments]

    What does this community think of the movies?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    I watched the first movie for the first time in ages tonight and there are some things about it I like and some I don't, but I'm mostly curious about what the fan community thinks of it and it's sequel. I havent seen Revelation since the year it came out, but I dont think I liked it as much as the original. So what does the community think? Do they like it? Think its underrated? Hate it? Are they split? Does it have mixed or middling opinions? (And yes, I know they're making a third one)

    submitted by /u/AquaLeaderJesse
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t wait for this. Personally love the first film, which was from the same director, so we can only hope this one is as good, if not better.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Only playing for 30 mins at a time now... Just when I thought the hospital couldn't get any worse

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:44 AM PST

    Looking for a twitch streamer/youtuber

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Hello. Sorry for the odd request but...

    I'm looking for aguy I used to watch on youtube. He did longplays of silent hill games, explained things and took his time to sit down and zoom in on things and talk about them. His videos could go for several hours and they were his streams. Also, I remember he had a couple of fun videos: one where the character wiggled his ass or something going into a vent and another where a glitch happened while playing homecoming that removed all color and he used it as a brb screen.

    submitted by /u/Paloc2
    [link] [comments]

    A discussion about Laura (SH2)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    So I've played through SH2 (honestly) about a half dozen times, most recently finishing it last night.

    Now Laura says she was in the hospital recently with Mary, and that she turned 8 last week. Mary even references her 8th birthday in a letter. Now this couldnt have happened 3 years ago so I always assumed Laura was dead and simply a manifestation.

    But last night I got the Leave ending. The end of which you see James walking away with Laura and, I'm assuming, adopting her. Now since theyre leaving Silent Hill she couldn't just be a manifestation.

    So what's up with Laura?

    submitted by /u/Dadality0628
    [link] [comments]

    What order do I play the games in?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Me and a friend have recently completed our playthrough of the entire Resident Evil series. While we're waiting for the next release in April we've decided to tackle Silent Hill, since neither of us have played much of the series.

    So far we've completed the first game, and we're doing Shattered Memories now. My question is, what should we play next? Everyone and their mother have heard that SH2 is the best in the series, but as far as I can tell, it doesn't have anything to do with 1, while SH3 supposedly does? And there's also a prequel to 1, but it's not cannon or something?

    I'm not really up for doing too much research, as I'm afraid of getting spoiled, so I was hoping that some of the veterans here could point me in the right direction.

    submitted by /u/WitheredViolet
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a savegame for SH3

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Im playing through the game on ps2 but i wanna try out the pc version w widescreen fix, im wondering if anyone has a savegame inside the souvenir shop at the amusement park ? If so pls post link thank u

    Also no spoilers pls, id prefer a first playthrough save i havent finished the game yet

    submitted by /u/Xamado
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment