• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Silent Hill This is why I need to go to Jamaica

    Silent Hill This is why I need to go to Jamaica


    This is why I need to go to Jamaica

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Applies to the SH community and our strange love for the nurses and Pyramid Head ��

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    The true horror of Silent Hill 2 is getting it play on my computer. Please help.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    So after downloading the game two different times from two different sources and reinstalling three or four times I invariably get the same error. Please insert disc 1. Despite the fact the disc is already mounted and I'm launching the game FROM the mounted disc.

    I know this is a common error and a patch exists to fix it but the only one I can find is from GameCopyWorld. Suggested from this very subreddit. So after waiting for the desktop stripper ad to get out of the way long enough to download the fix I follow the instructions and run the fix and apparently it doesn't work on my computer (No other details provided).

    In the game's folder there's a "Crack" file with a different .exe to run the game (and nothing else). Trying to run this gives me "missing msvcp70.dll", "missing msvcr70.dll" and "missing binkw32.dll" errors. The first two errors can be resolved by taking those files from the game folder and copying them into the crack folder. binkw32.dll is nowhere in the download. Downloading one off the internet (as if it could be just that simple) results in the missing binkw32.dll error not appearing but instead I get a "Binksetsoundtrack@8 cannot be located".

    I have gotten this game to work before on Windows 10 but I had to get a new computer since then. Sorry about the long rant-like explanation but I want to be as thorough as I can. These classic games a dying and nobody seems to want to help. We all know Konami will never make a Steam version.

    submitted by /u/GRAEYgoo
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill music on Spotify

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Silent Hill music on Spotify

    I recently started to listen to Silent Hill music on spotify and the only songs available apart from (fan covers) were from the occidental games and Silent Hill Revelation. I'm ok with that but some days ago, I searched in google and the OST for the first four Silent Hill games does exist, but it's unavailable. Does anyone have any remote idea of the reason behind this? Thank you and sorry if I misspelled something, english is not my native language.

    https://preview.redd.it/3xhz9xbjnyf41.png?width=1204&format=png&auto=webp&s=10949b8d3cc866480d24b0044efac6b1c44a886f

    A bit funny that Theme of Laura is called Theme of Loura. Japanese I guess

    If you play Rain of Brass Petals, it plays the Silent Hill Revelation Album

    https://preview.redd.it/km0nbxbjnyf41.png?width=1217&format=png&auto=webp&s=507bef8f8347c40ae5190cab97bc69c9795415f7

    submitted by /u/distarche
    [link] [comments]

    My little collection, I hope I can expand this as much as possible!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Gonna advertise my Silent Hill Discord server again in the hopes of livening it up

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Theme Of Laura from Silent Hill 2, 8-Bit cover. For when you want to Silent Chill (not mine but thought I’d share!)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    wondering whether i should buy silent hill 2?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    to start, for context, i've never played a silent hill game before or even seen much regarding any of the games. i never even gave much thought about the series until around 30 or so mins ago. basically, randomly scrolling through YouTube, i had randomly found a track off of the Silent Hill 2 OST called White Noiz and instantly fell in love with the atmosphere it gave off. just from listening to it, i was already debating about whether or not to buy the game. while i don't know much about the series, i have heard good things about the second one and looking at screenshots and such, it does look interesting. i however come to ask you guys on whether or not i should purchase it as you'd all have more experience with it than me. so, as someone that doesn't know much about the series and someone that isn't much into horror but is intrigued by what i've seen, do you think i should make the purchase for Silent Hill 2?

    submitted by /u/StrappedLikeAWarlord
    [link] [comments]

    Does Fate/Destiny exist in Silent Hill

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:58 AM PST

    I through this question in the SH community forums but I thought I would put it on reddit

    Just throwing it out their. What trigger the thought more the 21 Sacraments. Was Henry destines to be in the apartment. A lot of things can't just be a coincidence.

    submitted by /u/OneFreeMan316
    [link] [comments]

    SH3 Missed the first map

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I've started silent hill 3 a few times but never gotten past the early game, this most recent run I missed the map in the shopping mall and I'm currently in the other world mall, is there any way I can get the map still or am I SOL?

    submitted by /u/Finland123221
    [link] [comments]

    SH collectors: What inspired you guys to start collecting for the series? Anything you are on the hunt for?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    I would say my collection technically started back in 1999 with my purchase of the first game but honestly I would say I didn't seriously start collecting until 2004 after I spotting the Konami Style James Nurse statue on ebay and it made me realize there was things other than soundtracks, guides, and games to collect. The last few years it seemed like fewer and fewer people were still collecting for the series since the cancellation of Silent Hills so it's been great to see that people are still starting their own. I love seeing everyone's collection pictures! I'm really hope that if another movie or game happens it will inspire more people to get back into the series and into collecting again.

    So collectors...What are some of your favorite pieces and is there anything you are still on the hunt for?

    submitted by /u/chemiro
    [link] [comments]

    I like to hear about the first time you played Silent Hill. Was it a fond memory?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:27 AM PST

    I heard from a friend that the game is extremely scary, so I bought a $20 PlayStation card and downloaded it on PS3. My friend's parents would come home very late in the night, so I brought the PS3 over. Two kids home alone after dark playing Silent Hill and scaring ourselves near death.

    submitted by /u/SH_Nostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    Relatable Mason

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:12 PM PST

    The birth of 'That Red Pyramid Thing'

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Here is a look at my 1st test of my new 2020 Cosplay from Solent Hill 2! What do Guy's and Girl's think?

    Any feedback would be appreciated!

    Dax79Dax79 1st look - 'That Red Pyramid Thing' cosplay

    submitted by /u/Dax79
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment