• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Silent Hill For those who haven't seen it yet, I recommend you checking out Jacob's Ladder, the movie that inspired Silent Hill. A masterpiece.

    Silent Hill For those who haven't seen it yet, I recommend you checking out Jacob's Ladder, the movie that inspired Silent Hill. A masterpiece.


    For those who haven't seen it yet, I recommend you checking out Jacob's Ladder, the movie that inspired Silent Hill. A masterpiece.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    It’s late, and I wanted to do a low quality shitpost

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Drew the man, the legend: Pyramid Head

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Eating a pizza ain't no big deal. Just put the slice to their head... pow!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Would anyone mind giving me some feedback on my synthwave remix of Theme of Laura?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    HOLY SHIT SHE KNOWS

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    James b like (should I spoiler this?)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Hurts man

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Thought about this while playing my first run through of Silent Hill today

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Me: *thinks about how ridiculously challenging some of the puzzles were in P.T.* "haha that was crazy"

    Also me *gets to the clock tower*

    submitted by /u/sean_theguy
    [link] [comments]

    I absolutely love silent hill 2 soundtrack so, I decided to sample wishful thinking for a hip hop beat

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    "Haha, funny story Walter"

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Does it matter what difficulty I play on to earn endings/achievements? [SH2

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I just beat SH2 for the first time. I plan on doing the other endings but I just want to experience the story rather than combat. My first playthrough was on hard difficulty for riddle and action. Does difficulty change that I can get different endings? I just want to unlock all the achievements but I don't want to go through the hardships of my first playthrough.

    submitted by /u/ThemeParkEnthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    Tokyo Game Show

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    So for the sake of argument let's say the rumored SH game is real. How likely is it that it's revealed at TGS later this month?

    submitted by /u/Chrundle94
    [link] [comments]

    Order of Silent Hills to explore?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    New player here brought on from Dead by Daylight, and I am currently about 3/4 through the first Silent Hill. I know there's Silent Hill 2 and 3 and Origins as well, but is there anything else that I should explore to understand the Silent Hill lore better? Also is there any particular order I should play/watch/read them in?

    submitted by /u/sean_theguy
    [link] [comments]

    Help me figure out this song from silent hill 2!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    So basically there's a song from the game I can't find anywhere. It plays sometime in the end or credits (I can't remember) and the song is fast. It's played on a piano and is soo nice. Please help me figure it out.

    submitted by /u/x_Junkster_x
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 3 Remake (PS5) - Concept Art

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Got an Xbox One X a little while ago. Think I'm going to replay the ones I can

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Id rather stay away from the mess that is Silent Hill HD Collection (unless it's been improved and runs okay on the Xbox One X). So other than that, It seems like Homecoming and Downpour are playable - sadly Downpour isn't available digitally.

    I have played all of these before and enjoyed them all differently. So, going to start with Homecoming digitally, then try to find a cheapish copy of Downpour.

    Would you suggest playing through the HD Collection as well? I also have a ps4 - if the psnow version of it runs better?

    submitted by /u/netzpretz78
    [link] [comments]

    Found the Shotgun from SH1. How else would a sawed-off hold 6 shots in-game??

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I feel empty

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Not so long ago I posted on this r/ something about feeling really familiar with silent hill´s atmosphere, as if I had already been to that town, roaming through the emptniness of it. In spite of this, at that time I hand´t played any game of the franchise... Yesterday I finished my first playthrough of the first Silent Hill game. Being such a simple game, graphics-wise, I can´t put into words how much it shook me. When I was playing, there was an instance of time when I didn´t feel scared, I just felt depressed and sad, even when the monsters lunged at me. All of this because of Lisa´s story. At this very moment, accounting nowadays´ games, I can´t think of someone fictional who has suffered more emotionally because of such awful and gruesome reasons. And the bad part is that I got the bad ending, so I was not given the opportunity to enjoy watching Dr. Kaufmann getting dragged into hell by Lisa. This game really is something unique.

    submitted by /u/cowpoke442
    [link] [comments]

    What are y'all thoughts on the ending song for sh3. Personally i liked the vibe to it and since plans for a 4th weren't thought beforehand it rlly gives off the vibe of the end of the series.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Every Reference in Silent Hill 1

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment