• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Silent Hill a friend made this

    Silent Hill a friend made this


    a friend made this

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Veritas

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    That Angela's reaction

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I made this 5 years ago. I’m considering painting the logo after I paint my wall instead of having that up there lol

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Silent Hill: Judgment #10

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Question about playing these games

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I never played origins or shattered memories or silent hill 4. But the ps2 copies on ebay are outrageous. Is there anywhere to find these for a decent price? Or does emulation work well for them?

    submitted by /u/dmmichael97
    [link] [comments]

    The new Dualsense controller might be way more exciting to horror games than we think. Especially to psychological horror games.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Just imagine. You are walking down the hospital corridor in SH3 where all the walls are turning flesh, and your hands are filled with strange throbbings, as if they're wet and gripping blood vessels. Or in the crematorium puzzle, while searching for the numbers, you feel an unknown hand lovingly brushing your hand, the sound "Heather" being whispered from your laps where you're holding your controller.

    submitted by /u/Ifffrt
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the monsters in SH3 so annoying?!?!?!?!?! Im playing on normal mode btw

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    How to find Silent hill 2 enhanced edition?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    it seems impossible to find a place to buy the pc edition of silent hill 2, is there anyone who can dm me a place to buy it or something?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VeryAngryOldMan
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about one of the Silent Hill 2 puzzles and its really starting to annoy me, have I missed something obvious here?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    So at one point in the Blue Creek Apartments you are supposed to solve a puzzle to a locked case with 3 coins. Once this opens inside you find a 'Lyne House Key'.

    Now i'm doing a bit of a blind run in that i'm trying to consult walkthroughs as little as possible. After about an hour of running around the entire apartment building I just couldn't for the life of me figure out what this key was for.

    Eventually I caved in and googled it, its for apartment number 209... how on earth was I supposed to have known that without going through every single door in every single hallway?

    Is there some super helpful clue that I missed which should have given away what this key was for? I examined the key but the description doesn't do much beyond telling me that it belongs to someone called Lyne.

    submitted by /u/BinThereRedThat
    [link] [comments]

    blue skies to forever..

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    And now, for your yearly Resident Evil installment...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Got a ps2

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I got a ps2 today and I've played sh1 on the ps1 classic and I've played 2 but on emulator and PC anyone know any easy way to obtain the 2 and 3rd on disc for ps2 ?

    submitted by /u/traviesito03
    [link] [comments]

    Discovered A nurse secret gas attack...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Misty Day; Remains of the Judgment (My Version)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Misty Day; Remains of the Judgment (My Version)

    This is my attempt at drawing Misty Day; Remains of the Judgment by Masahiro Ito. It was done in soft pastel on watercolor paper.

    https://preview.redd.it/u7bokabriqf51.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=cdfb050e65113262e7ec07b4e07373a1894d97a1

    submitted by /u/SirensSalvation
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmmm....

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Silent Hill Resolution + Controls

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Hi fam,

    I'm planning a playthrough of the 4 games. Finished only the 2nd one and I thought it's time to do the same for the rest.

    Any good SH1 psx version for PC? The one I have crashes with the message *no cdrom found* when I click on New Game.

    I have installed SH2 and applied the Enhanced Edition files, everything is perfect except the controls on my X360 controller: the right joystick seems useless. That normal?

    I have also installed SH3 but the resolution doesn't much my screen's (1920x1080). Also the controls are messed up. Are there any fixes or patches for the resolution and any ready-to-use control input files?

    Also have got Silent Hill 4 New Edition but it's in Russian... :(

    Thanks in advance, xoxo

    submitted by /u/Linton170
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment