• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Silent Hill This is a painting I made of James from Silent Hill 2, hope you'll like it!

    Silent Hill This is a painting I made of James from Silent Hill 2, hope you'll like it!


    This is a painting I made of James from Silent Hill 2, hope you'll like it!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Made coasters for a friend, Silent Hill made the cut ��

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    My Friends decorated their house for my birthday, complete with smoke machines and costumes, best day ever!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I needed a replacement case for Silent Hill 2, and stumbled upon this gem. Best $6 I've ever spent.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    My attempt at pyramid head, hope you guys like him.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    James Sunderland.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Quick drawing of the Trongleman I did today. What do you think?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    We just reached 50,000 followers on r/SilentHill!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    50,000 Lost in the Fog as of 10/08/20.

    Would be nice if we could celebrate the 50K milestone with an announcement of a new game. Here's hoping the rumours are true!

    submitted by /u/ZombiePizzas1999
    [link] [comments]

    I will be speedrunning Silent Hill in 30 minutes

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm going to Speedrun silent hill 1 on ps1 tonight, would love if anyone could watch. I will be speedrunning all the silent hill games every week starting today so please follow my channel if you enjoy my content as I don't want to spam the boards.

    My twitch is istreamscarygames, if I have enough energy I will do a Hard speed run of Silent hill 3 afterwards.

    submitted by /u/VividSummerFog
    [link] [comments]

    James Sunderland.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Thoughts on this video? Personally, I think he really stretches the time in some areas, but this is a perfect in depth analysis (especially with good headphones).

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Got it for $50 Brand New Sealed!��

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Can you tell me the name of OST that plays after James watches the Video tape?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Is it worth playing every game?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    So I finally got around to playing Silent Hill 1 after being introduced to it through Dead by Daylight and I absolutely loved it, and have already purchased Silent Hill 2 & 3 on eBay for the PS2.

    I've heard a lot of people say that the main three are the best ones and entries like 4, Origins, Shattered Memories, Downpour, and Homecoming aren't worth buying. Is this true? I wanna invest in the series but if a game isn't worth it I don't want to waste money on it so any insight on this would be very much appreciated :)

    (also if some are worth it and some aren't let me know that too please)

    submitted by /u/sean_theguy
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill HD Collection

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    So I'm playing SH1 on ps3 but i wondered that the HD is good or not cause i searched and saw people hate it. And actually, is there a difference between xbx1 and ps3 version or not?

    submitted by /u/Beebox11
    [link] [comments]

    So I have P.T. on my PS4…

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    What can I do with it? I mean you can't emulate it yet, but if you have enough skill (which i don't) you can port it to PC. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/GaryDoesStuff
    [link] [comments]

    I interpolated Silent Hill 2's idle intro to 60 FPS (from 30) using InterFrame and AviSynth.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Least bad post SH4 Silent Hill games? (Not counting PT/Silent Hills)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Ok so like 1 to 2 months or so ago I beat the original Silent Hill game on my ps3 and I really enjoyed it despite not being a huge horror fan, and even though I plan on playing SH2, 3 and hopefully 4 before I play any post SH4 games. I just want to know, what games in the series post 4 are the least bad? Because I would like to play some of them sometime to find something I can enjoy about them, or maybe even be pleasantly surprised and actually enjoy one or two of them. If anyone actually reads this I'd like to thank you and I'd love to hear any and all input.

    submitted by /u/Big_Boss_42
    [link] [comments]

    I may have accidentally undiscovered the true plot of Silent Hill 4 by accident

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    First of all, the entirety of Silent Hill 4 is a dream that Henry experiences due to what happened prior to the game starting. It took a lot of brainpower to understand the events leading up to the dream, but thanks to a team of silent hill experts, and listening to the circumcision theory, I have cracked the code.

    Firstly I wanted to say that despite what most theories say, Henry was NOT circumcised at brith, this was a red hearing placed in by the developers to dissuade people from uncovering what really happened. What actually happened is far darker, and I hope you are ready for it.

    Henry was with a girl (more research is needed to conclude which girl, possibly one not present in the game) in apartment 302, whenever things took a turn. Henry stripped naked, and then strapped to the bed, with his limbs tied to the legs. Afterwards, the woman also got naked, and laid on him as to where his penis was near her vagina. Then, against Henry's wishes, she stretched his foreskin open, and queefed inside it, and tied his foreskin shut, trapping the queef inside (VERY important to the theory). This made Henry mad, as this went against his wishes greatly. After some back and fourth as to what constituted for okay, the girl put on her clothes, took Henry's car keys, and ran away, leaving Henry stranded with an inflated foreskin bubble of vaginal air. Afterwards, Henry died of dehydration, but not without having a dream (the events of Silent Hill 4 as portrayed by the game).

    If you have any questions about my theory, feel free to ask them. Keep in mind this theory is not complete, and I will have to wait for a developer to confirm this or not (already emailed the director and all developers I could find).

    submitted by /u/DeadSausage331
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment