• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Silent Hill I made a Twitter account as the mayor of Silent Hill. Let's have fun.

    Silent Hill I made a Twitter account as the mayor of Silent Hill. Let's have fun.


    I made a Twitter account as the mayor of Silent Hill. Let's have fun.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Just got my first board a week ago and had my sister add one of my favorite games as the grip tape art I absolutely love it.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Celestial Spiders, inspired by Silent Hill and Twin Peaks

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    It feels good to be acknowledged

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    ��

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    When you spend 2 hours on trying to progress in silent hill 1, checking every single room twice, finally giving up to google the answer, realizing you had to just go to the roof after getting the pink bouncing ball, stuffing it down the drain you previously pressed X on but nothing happened.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I re-drew a drawing of Pyramid Head I found on google. (Yes, he has a small head cause I am bad at drawing his head big)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Call me an optimist, but I believe a Silent Hill resurgence is just over the horizon.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Just think, Konami gave Dead by Daylight permission to use the property, and then an official Silent Hill Twitter account gets made. Konami and Masahiro Ito even followed it. Something tells me certain execs are seeing just how lucrative the property is.

    submitted by /u/USS_Liberty-Chan
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve never been good at handling anything horror related but I’m happy I was finally able to beat silent hill 1 after being interested in the series for years

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Heather In the final season of the walking dead

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Pyramid head isn’t actually a pyramid

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Look at a normal pyramid now look at Mr.Scalene Triangle head.

    submitted by /u/fortressnight
    [link] [comments]

    After searching through 8 stores this is the only one I could find. Is it a good purchase at $8? Also would love to hear your thoughts on this game

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Silent Hill: Judgment #11

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Why is the main theme of SH2 called..

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Theme of Laura? I just don't get it, the theme has absolutely 0 relevance to Laura's character. In fact, if the song HAD to be named after a character, Maria would have made MUCH more sense than Laura. They should've called it Theme of Maria or simply Intro Theme or Main Theme or whatever. Even if the theme had any relevance to Laura, the entirety and the beauty of the theme STILL doesn't fit her annoying and bratty character. So why did the developers call the song that?

    Anyone know? I'm curious

    submitted by /u/SorasPrecious
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone PLEASE explain to me what Born From A Wish is all about?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    SH2 was and still is one of the greatest video games I have ever played in my life, it was my personal favorite from the series and is still arguably my favorite survival horror game in general.

    I only played the original game back in the day when it was first released. I was only 11 years old, (I'm 30 now) but NEVER in my life did I know about this "extended version"! I met an old friend of mine today who I haven't seen in ages, we were talking about the series since we're both fans and I was completely SHOCKED when she told me that there was an "extended" or "definitive" edition of the game! I really did NOT know that because I only played the first original release of the game at the time of its launch. I was so eager to know more because I love Maria and James and I wanted to know more about them. so I borrowed her (my friend's) PS2 to play that part for the first time in my life and now I'm even more confused..

    Who the hell is Ernest? Was he an actual real person in the game or was he just a ghost? And what did he mean by "maybe I can too" or something like that along the lines?

    What confused me the most is not him but Maria herself. I grew up all this time believing she was just a psychological manifestation of James's desire for a "perfect Marie" but this part of the game made me question it. I always thought her existence would be present ONLY if James was around or nearby, but in this particular scenario, he wasn't even in Silent Hill yet.

    So what's the deal? Pretend I'm a 2 year old because these kind of storylines make it so hard for me to understand. I'm just more confused about Maria now.

    PS: NO toxic or rude comments! I came here just to ask SANE ppl who are nice enough to explain this to me. Any rude and toxic ppl will be blocked and reported.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SorasPrecious
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    What’s the difference?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    So I was looking on eBay for Silent Hill 2, and I noticed there's a Directors Cut version and wanted to know the difference between that and the 'normal' version?

    I've also noticed special 2 disc sets, and the OG Xbox version is titled "Silent Hill 2: Inner Fears" ???

    Side note: I've only completed the first game with the bad ending, and only played a bit of Downpour... So which other games do I need to, or should play? Are any in the series I shouldn't bother with?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/QuantumAliGames
    [link] [comments]

    I made a short webcomic based on Silent Hill 2! Hope ya'll like it :)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    How to have Pyramid Head fan-service, without ruining the character.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    One way is to add an arcade or multiplayer mode to all future Silent Hill titles, and allow players to take control of iconic monsters. Everyone wins. Players get quality single player experiences, publishers get to use Pyramid Head as a draw, and players get entirely new elements injected into the Silent Hill experience.

    Another easy solution is to officially ammend canon so that James Sunderland had a lasting impact on Silent Hill, and his demon took on a life of its own, dealing judgment to any who enter the town.

    submitted by /u/USS_Liberty-Chan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting weird frame drops in SH2: Enhanced Edition (PC)?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Hello, so my build would definitely be way overkill for this game @ 1080p.

    GTX 1070, i5-9600k, 16GB RAM

    So, during certain sequences, the game will take a nosedive in frame rate, hovering around either 30s or 40s. Some notable scenes are the graveyard, mirror scene with Angela, Abstract Daddy room, and others. Does anyone else have this issue and know how to resolve it?

    submitted by /u/Guitar_Smash
    [link] [comments]

    Games like Silent Hill 3 (and probably 4 too) that I can play on a low-end laptop?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Female protagonist, psychological horror, depressive atmosphere, a melancholic world, good soundtrack, low graphics so that it can work on an old laptop with Intel integrated graphics (could play it using an emulator too), retro games or games with pixel graphics will do too, as long as they're like Silent Hill 3/4 in other ways (have already played Corpse Party).

    some of the stuff that i said above is a bit specific, so it doesn't have to be exactly how i described, but i would prefer a horror game with a female protagonist that i can play on a low-end laptop.

    submitted by /u/ironcobaltnickel
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I’m interested do you like or hate silent hill 4?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Cosplayer name? Asking for a friend (who's not me)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 3 on GTX 970M

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Hello everybody!

    So today I tried running SH3 on my laptop with dedicated GTX 970M on board. Tried using different widescreen fixes, but I can only get stable 30FPS at 720p resolution. 900p is borderline and 1080p gets less than 20FPS. Pretty sure my system is using dedicated graphics instead of integrated because I don't think integrated could run these settings, but I might be wrong.

    Can you please tell me if it is maximum that my GTX 970M can achieve or I'm missing something? What bothers me is that I was able to run SH Homecoming with 60FPS yet my laptop seems to be not able to handle the same result in SH 3.

    P.S.: figured it out, it was indeed forcing integrated video card. Holy cow, internal GPU is powerful enough to Run SH 3 at 900p.

    submitted by /u/ennie_ly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment