• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Silent Hill I know it's not the game version but it's still pretty cool

    Silent Hill I know it's not the game version but it's still pretty cool


    I know it's not the game version but it's still pretty cool

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    James' expression gives off doomer vibes.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Two new additions to the Silent Hill collection. The greatest hits edition of Silent Hill 2 and the Silent Hill HD Collection. Very excited about the extras in the greatest hits edition

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Are ya winning, dad? (Spoiler)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I've been having fun creating thumbnails a bit too much..

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Can someone explain me the Ending or general story of Silent Hill 1?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Hi guys. Some days ago, i finished Silent Hill 2, and i could easily understand the story, or the basic things about it. But today i finished Silent Hill 1 in ePSXe emulator, and couldn't understand anything. I know that Harry Mason and his sick wife adopted Cheryl. Cheryl and Harry went to Silent Hill, they suffered an accident and he lose the child. Then, Harry tries to find Cheryl in the city, and he meets Cybil, Kaufmann, Lisa, Allesa & Dahlia Gilliespie. I understand there is the Real Life, Fog world, and Darkness. I just can't understand the ending (i think i did the Bad+ one), can't understand what the fuck happened to Alessa and where is Cheryl. thank you

    submitted by /u/matuharry
    [link] [comments]

    Hard to find a cool looking Silent Hill tshirt. This is definitely my new favorite.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Do you guys think the resell price of the games will drop anytime soon or if it all?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Also - who would seriously be willing to pay $100 or more for a copy of SH3?? It just seems a bit ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/msv6221
    [link] [comments]

    Hope it's cool to promote a little here- gonna be streaming Shattered Memories (PS2) today and doing some lore exploration on this beautiful re-imagining!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Mary's letter in a song

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    (Link below) I wrote a lo-Fi song and used a sample from Mary's letter from Silent Hill 2 over it if anybody would be interested in checking it out. If so, please let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy💙

    https://youtu.be/CdkFjo6kkY8

    submitted by /u/FrxnkG
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 3 with 7.1 audio

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Bloody hell the sound mixing in this game is unreal. It:s been a bit since I ran through it in general and never have I used headphones but damn the audio is terrifying. The simple ambient footsteps and construction sounds in the construction site sounded like it was eminating from my actual home. Fuck. P.S. fuck the goddamn Pendelums and their horrible screeches.

    submitted by /u/twrex1229
    [link] [comments]

    Shamelessly ripping off @mayorsilent

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    have a thing ive been writing for a while about what one of my ocs would see if they went to silent hill. open to critique on it lol

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Shattered memories wii

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if there is language options on sh wii version?

    submitted by /u/PashAK47
    [link] [comments]

    How come did the first two Silent Hill games get an incredible increase in price this year?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I have got in touch with the series for the first time ever like 3-4 years ago with Silent Hill 2. I was so mezmerized, so obsessed with it that I HAD to have it in my collection and got the special Black Box edition (for PS2) for 25€. I've just checked the price for it on eBay and you can get it "at least" for 60€, in decent conditions, or +100€ if you're looking for mint conditions.

    Same thing applies to Silent Hill 1. Last year it was barely at 60-70€ and there's no way you can get it now for less than a hundred bucks. I know that the vintage/used market varies A LOT during the years, but I did not expect it to change this quickly. Shame on me for not having taken it back then.

    What are your thoughts on this? Have you had the chance to get your hands on the games with some luck or did you have to spend a lot on them?

    submitted by /u/Ephebic-
    [link] [comments]

    Tried pinning him with only using the picket axe, but it turned out he's pretty tough. so i had no choice but to use my 1st silver bullet on him. anyone ever pin him using only normal weapons?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Is the Japanese version of Silent Hill 2 Director's Cut (Saigo No Uta) censored

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    I'm researching as much as I could on the Japanese version before spending money on it so I want to make sure if it had any scenes censored

    submitted by /u/kembodja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment