• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Silent Hill Trouble

    Silent Hill Trouble


    Trouble

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    shame on me for not posting this here first, but thought you'd still appreciate my practice chiaroscuro/lighting study on Pyramid Head

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Red Pyramid Thing [Fan Art] [OC]

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Me in Silent Hill

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    One good thing about breaking up with a gf was that I can finally put this on a living room

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Man, I love the first silent hill. I want to play this for a long time but most of the time it going for 60$ or more. Around my 19 birthday, my birth mom asked me what I want and as a joke, I put in silent hill 2 as one of them. The mad girl did it and it just got here. Love you mom.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Just finished Shattered Memories

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Ok so my thoughts on the game: Overall it was fantastic. I loved the story, characters, setting, pretty much all of it. I got the default ending which was really touching and kinda sad. The only issues I had were some moments of stuttering, typically with opening doors but occasionally in other areas. The motion controls were overall pretty good I think. A little wonky in certain areas but not awful. The worst part for me were the otherworld chase sequences. I absolutely hated them. No offense to anyone who enjoyed them but I did not have a good time with them. Maybe I just wasn't good at them cuz I kept getting lost and would just eventually find the exit by chance. Not to mention if I wanted to check my map I'd get jumped before I could figure out where to go and half the time the motion controls wouldn't do what I wanted and I'd get ganged up on by four or five enemies and die. But again, all in all I thought it was a fantastic game and had a blast going through it for the first time. Also, during the credits where Kaufmann was typing up his notes on the patient, I swear most of his analysis was spot on with describing me as a person. I was like ok Silent Hill, you can stop now, you're freaking me out lol.

    submitted by /u/waflez72
    [link] [comments]

    bobblehead nurse doodle :-)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Heather on new game+

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    I finally got Silent hill 2 working on my PC

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Centralia Pennsylvania Graveyard

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Got lucky this morning, picked these up for $3 a piece.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Silent Hill 2 Remaster (PS5) - Concept Art

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Promise (Reprise) Piano and Guitar Cover

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Silent Hill Police

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get a clear picture of the Silent Hill police department's logo on the stationhouse. I don't have any game from the series. Can anyone here get me a clear screenshot please?

    submitted by /u/BlackTriangle31
    [link] [comments]

    The gritty instrumentals, the metal grinding, that album cover, the ominous title. Major Silent Hillesque playlist potential here.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Pyramid Head FAN ART. This is my basically one of my first attempt at drawing in years

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Kewpie x SH art I did tonight

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    heather strikes glizzy gold

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I want to like silent hill 1 i REALLY do

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    EDIT - Come to think of it..maybe because this game is considered a classic and one of the best games of all time, i don't want to accept the fact that i'm not enjoying it. SH2 looks a lot better but i can't really skip 1 can i?

    Definitely gonna be ripped to pieces for writing this. Don't be rude because someone can't enjoy your game, just hear me out.

    I've been looking for horror games recently and last week silent hill caught my attention. I played it for 4 hours so far and i can't seem to enjoy it. I was very intrigued with the story when i read the description of it since i love psychological horror. The controls definitely make the game really scary but it's still hard for me to enjoy. When i got into the school i was so lost due to how many doors there was. I'm not sure if this is correct or not but do those little shits that grab onto your legs respawn everytime you go back into a room?

    Listen guys..i know that if i don't like a game i shouldn't force it upon myself but something keeps pulling me into this game. As i said, huge psychohorror fan. And the story of people dealing with their past is very interesting to me but i cannot keep myself playing this game for more then 30 minutes without losing my mind. I'm new to tank controls so that definitely has something to do with my frustration lol. I keep watching videos about silent hill and how everything connects and it makes me want to keep playing. But with the tank controls? And with how often i'm dying? Paired with how little i still don't know about the story? Makes it hard to keep going.

    What do you guys love about the game? I really want to know. And do you guys have any games on your list slightly similar to silent hill that i could check out and give a try?

    submitted by /u/PiercingRounds
    [link] [comments]

    Unknown Liquid (Silent Hill 1)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hello Silent Hill community!

    So I am on my very first SH playthrough and I got to the hospital where you pick up a plastic bottle. Thinking I'll probably need it later, I just let it be in my inventory. In the hospital, I got to the "other world" and eventually finished the whole hospital chapter. That's when I noticed I STILL hadn't used the plastic bottle that I picked up.

    Looking it up on Wikipedia, I was apparently supposed to go to the Directors office and pick it up from the floor. Problem is, all of the videos I've seen of people picking it up is done before the "other world". Thankfully, I still have a save where I am in the hospital before leaving.

    The question is: Can I pick it up, or can it strictly be done before you even go to the other world?

    submitted by /u/ithildan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment