• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Silent Hill Pyramid Head by rey7eighties

    Silent Hill Pyramid Head by rey7eighties


    Pyramid Head by rey7eighties

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I drew Heather

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Just made this hope it hasn’t been done before����

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    ( hope this is okay to post her) super hype about my birthday present this year!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Made a noir version of that neat Heaven's Night wallpaper

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Run Away! Run Away! Run Away!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Why was the rust and gore in SH so aesthetically pleasing? How did decay become beautiful?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    The individual that started the Silent Hill reboot rumours was caught lying and peddling false information regarding the PS5 solely for media attention and to better the public image of Xbox Series X. Not a good sign for the truth behind SH rumours.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    James clocks out early

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    TIL Pyramid Head's power in DbD leaves The Order's runes before making the trenches appear. Anyone knows what they might say?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Have you?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I couldn't resist to post this, since I'm at this part��

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 2 Emulation halp pls

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Yall I got it bad. My consoles that could play my copy of Silent Hill 2 broke after so long and I'm trying to find a way to emulate this game.

    My laptop is decent but does not have a disk drive.

    Do yall know a way to emulate this game? Is it even advisable?

    submitted by /u/AmuroAngel
    [link] [comments]

    Where si James video

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 2 PC

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Where can I find this game other than Ebay and Amazon? I've been seaeching for this, but ebay doesn't sell the smal box and Amazon is over priced.

    Update: I just bought silent hill 2 pc (smallbox).

    submitted by /u/HoeShenanigans
    [link] [comments]

    Silent hd collection movement issues

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Hello, I ask a question for those who played the hd collection and have or had the same issue as me, the problem is the fact that when I try to walk or run, the character stop almost each time, I have seen that some persons had the same problem and say that it worked in passing the movement from 3d to 2d but while it's a temporary solution, I still have the same problem with the two games so I ask if anybody had the same issue and find a solution for that. Thanks for the answer ^

    submitted by /u/splintercellech
    [link] [comments]

    Which version of silent hill 2 is better? Ps2 or Pc?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I started playing it in PCSX2 emulator and I reached the apartment. I loved the game but Is pc version better? What are the differences?

    submitted by /u/Sweet_Score
    [link] [comments]

    Do movies spoil the game?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    I recently watched both Silent Hill movies, i liked them so after that, i bought, played and finished silent hill 2. And it was really good. I know that moves are based on the first and third games, so, do movies spoil those 2 games?

    Sorry for my bad English.

    submitted by /u/PersonWithNoNick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment