• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Silent Hill Can we just take a moment to appreciate how unbelievably heart wrenching this game is?

    Silent Hill Can we just take a moment to appreciate how unbelievably heart wrenching this game is?


    Can we just take a moment to appreciate how unbelievably heart wrenching this game is?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Got this yesterday for $25!! It came with everything, the manual, soundtrack and game!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I have a poster of Resident evil 2 signed by the man himself Akira Yamaoka because I met him by surprise and didn't have any paper. At least he laughed.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    A true Chad

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Finally completed the trilogy. Mostly been playing SH2. Gonna go for SH1 afterwards ��

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    TRVE GANG!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    A Hole New World

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Any day is automatically better when Silent Hill is trending on Twitter

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    GUYS. While on my PS2 SH hunt I found a copy of SH3!!!! But not only that but it’s pre-Greatest Hits and still sealed!! Kind of ironic I found a copy finally and I can’t even play it. No way in hell I’m opening that!!! So yeah it’s like $250 and I put it on layaway. Should be mine very soon!!!!!!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Silent Hill 2: Judgement #5

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Silent Hill 2 acrylic painting on canvas by Haunted Palette

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Legit? or no ?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Just finished SH1 for the first time. I know I got the bad ending and all but I just feel really weird about how it ended? Fantastic game but paled a little in comparison to my experience with SH2.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I'm Thinking of Ending Things on Netflix

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I am a huge fan of films that are typically off kilter and leave me scratching my head for days to come. This new movie by Charlie Kaufman (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Synecdoche N.Y., Being John Malkovich...) I'm Thinking of Ending Things, on Netflix, was less a movie and more of a visual puzzle through a slightly warped psyche. I couldn't help but think most of the time it was a somewhat light hearted Silent Hill realm. For fans of the SH series I would highly suggest the flick - but also do not go in expecting bizarre twisted, gnarled, and mangled demons and monsters or cults.

    I am very interested to hear fellow fans of the SH realm take on the film

    submitted by /u/astro138zombi
    [link] [comments]

    Name some positives from the non Team Silent games

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    We all know the non Team Silent, Silent Hill games do not hold a flame to their predecessors. We often speak of the bad elements of these games. So I thought it would be fun to name a positive from each of the non Team Silent games, or at least the ones you have played. I'll start

    Origins: Has some great locations with the theatre and the motel.

    Homecoming: It's the Silent Hill that feels most similar to the movie.

    Shattered Memories: Makes good use of the Wii's motion capabilities.

    submitted by /u/NathanRodger
    [link] [comments]

    Need help please

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Is the whole franchise available in PS3?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I want to replay all of the franchise, but I'm not sure if it's available in ps3 or not. Any information? Thx!

    submitted by /u/Rayan-00H
    [link] [comments]

    None are connected really right?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Gonna play these for the i first time in awhile, have 1,2,3,4 and origins. Wanted to play 2 and 4 first, those two got me into the series originally. Then origins, 1 and 3 since I've heard those are connected

    submitted by /u/TomGun_1994
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get into the series.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Can someone link a full canon list? Anything canon from games,movies, books all of it.

    submitted by /u/TheOriginalFuckface
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone have the download for the pt pc remake?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I was wanting to download the remake for pc but I went to download and you can't get it anymore, I was wondering if people have the game and can send me the file over Mediafire or drive or something like that. (dm me if you can help)

    submitted by /u/rept36
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment