• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Silent Hill Every time I try and enter a room

    Silent Hill Every time I try and enter a room


    Every time I try and enter a room

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Who wrote this?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    I beat Silent Hill 3 a while back for the millionth time. I just love replaying this game as it never becomes boring and every experience is filled with that classic nostalgic horror vibe. SH3 has some of the best characters, puzzles/riddles, and storyline in my opinion.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Genuinely believe SH2 is the best game ever made

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Its gameplay, story, atmosphere, level design, and soundtrack are all unrivalled imo. Easily the best game ive ever played and probably ever will play. anyone else agree or nah

    submitted by /u/Xamado
    [link] [comments]

    My trash OC from a group im in

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I can enjoy the movies too. Look at the RE adaptations. OC

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    It’s super effective!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Wait a minute...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Silent Hill - Movie Cinematography

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Help finding an old SH3 poster

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    So this may be a long shot but my girlfriend is a really big silent hill fan (so much so that I have to be careful here since she might see this post) and she was telling me about an old poster she used to have but lost at some point. She was able to show me a low resolution picture of it but nothing more than that.

    Her birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to try and find a high resolution image of it so I can reprint her lost poster.

    https://i.imgur.com/X0Y36W5.jpg

    This is really the best image I could find of it. I know it came from a magazine or something.

    If anyone else has this poster and would be willing to send me a good photo or scan of it I would be so grateful!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/quentin_k
    [link] [comments]

    A couple years ago, my friend and I performed an acoustic arrangement of “Theme of Laura” from SH2.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Questions about Laura (SH2)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I have always wondered what Laura meant when James asked, 'what's a little girl doing here anyway?' And she replies, 'huh, you blind or something?'

    What does that mean?

    submitted by /u/richman311
    [link] [comments]

    P.T. Emulation 1.4

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Artur Laczkowski P.T. Emulation 1.4 version anyone have ?

    submitted by /u/ahm3texe
    [link] [comments]

    Just your average Mary looking for her James

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Hope to go to that special place with you...

    submitted by /u/colette_maree
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 3 acrylic painting on canvas by Haunted Palette

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Anyone remember these? The SH2 one was hilarious but I can never find it ��

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Your Fear

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    My game's website (Silent Hill series inspired): https://yourfeargame.wordpress.com/

    Thank you for your views in advance and I wish you to have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/Dev_of_fear
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment