• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Silent Hill jeemuzu sundaarando

    Silent Hill jeemuzu sundaarando


    jeemuzu sundaarando

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Looks like we're not the only ones who hold hatred towards Konami's incompetence lads

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    You’re daily dose of Silent Hill dankness

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    The greatest sin of the HD Collection.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I dont know if this was discussed here...

    But replaying SH3 in PS2. The last time I played it was with the HD Collection and I before that I haven't played it in yeaaaaars.

    Last year, I thought Heather was a really bitchy character and all over the place and it saddened me because I didn't remember her like that. NOW I REALIZED IT WAS THE NEW FUCKING VOICE.

    Seriously. I'm glad I'm playing it in the PS2 again, it feels a totally different character and I love her. I can't believe the HDC made me believe less of her.

    I won't commit that mistake again.

    (And seriously, all of the news voices suck. Claudia also hits differently.)

    Edit: I mean, obviously the new voices were discussed here but I haven't read how much it affects the characters personality.

    submitted by /u/sanbr94
    [link] [comments]

    PlayStation Fans Call for Sony to Buy Konami As Response to Microsoft Bethesda Acquisition

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Who is the thirstiest protagonist?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Theoretically if you were to play through every game collecting every health drink, by the end of their respective games, who would have the most to drink?

    submitted by /u/Turkeyham
    [link] [comments]

    Oh the memories �� Nothing will ever compare to this series. MIA is Homecoming (had for 360, no idea where it is), Downpour (Had for the PS3 & sold it) and SH1 (borrowed it from a friend back in 99). Bless us with another one PS5!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    *Meanwhile, at the McDonald's in Paleville*

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Just a dumb doodle I thought you guys would appreciate

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    What should i pick up next?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    It's bread.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Listen, champ...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 1 Intro (Atmospheric Rock Version)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Silent Hill 1 Intro Theme (rock version)

    Hello! I made a new version for our beloved game! Give it a listen and reminisce! Take care!

    submitted by /u/distrati
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in tournament brackets for video games and/or need anything to pass the time and cheer on?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Someone explain to me how shattered memories works

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Small bit of background, my favorite series the gamegrumps have ever done is their shattered memories play through they did for Christmas.

    There's some things that don't make sense to me, the ending reveals that the player Harry is like Heather Mason's coping mechanism for dealing with her father's death. But like there are things that don't make sense to me at all.

    Like why does Harry not recognize Dahlia throughout the whole thing, he's out to find his daughter that he had with her. Why do Michelle and Cybil act like actual real people?

    "I believe you think you're Harry mason, hell, I believe you ARE Harry Mason. But Harry Mason died 18 years ago in a car crash" and then she says something about retiring from the force.

    No matter how many times I see this play through, I can't reconcile big chunks of this games narrative with the twist at the end.

    submitted by /u/draugyr
    [link] [comments]

    A funny Lisa Garland meme I found on the dead by daylight subreddit

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Which of the original 4 has the best main theme song?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    PSN account with P.T.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Anyone have a ps4 account with pt and be willing to gameshare? I have it downloaded but I just need an account with the license for it.

    submitted by /u/roberto20040
    [link] [comments]

    This new update for IOS is pretty nice

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Bonus meme ��

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment