• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Silent Hill Null Moon fucking slaps tho

    Silent Hill Null Moon fucking slaps tho


    Null Moon fucking slaps tho

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Ito-San noticed my tweet!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    It's been six years and it still hurts

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    When Konami makes an HD version of the first Silent Hill.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I recently saw something online about the description of the true appearance of angels in the Bible. I think there's a connection with SH4 that nobody has picked up on before...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I saw this image shared recently on instagram talking about the appearance of angels described in Ezekiel 1:

    https://i.imgur.com/8FDFPqP.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/FHn79h0.jpg

    Looking at it, it reminded me instantly of the "death machine" in the final room of SH4:

    https://i.imgur.com/XvyPExf.png

    Initially I thought it was probably just a coincidence, but there is a lot of religious imagery and connotations within the series so it wouldn't be surprising if it had influenced Team Silent.

    Then I realised, what's the most well known piece of music from SH4?:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdXCsXcs6nA

    "Room of Angel" - Notice the use of the singular "Angel" not "Angels".

    In my verdict, the object Eileen is being lured towards in the final room isn't a contraption or machine, it's an angel, and the "Room of Angel" the soundtrack refers to is the final room.

    (Actual Ezekiel 1 verse: https://i.imgur.com/DJvJLCf.jpg)

    submitted by /u/Calculus777
    [link] [comments]

    OK PULL UP HO

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    This could have been us Konami, you a dumbass

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Inb4 “No TGS reveal? Everything is a lie and there will never be another game!!!” Dusk Golem is skeptical about a reveal this year. Be patient my friends, development is hard.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    i swear these ads are not epic

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    What do you guys think PT would’ve been like as a finished game?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I always wonder if it would play more like 2 and deal with the psychological elements or be more akin to the first and third titles with the cult. Gameplay wise I'm confident it would have been breathtaking and remarkable to see silent hill in first person. Honestly, imagining how excellent a return to the psychological horror of 2 but with an all new engine, characters, and plot really makes me just hate Konami even more for canning it.

    (Also, sorry if this is a common question)

    submitted by /u/bippo13
    [link] [comments]

    SH4 - Who slobs on a knob with the shades open? Shame on you nurse Rachel.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Silent Hill:SM Is probably better on the Ps vita. It doesn’t even feel like a portable game. So far there is a total of four Silent Hill titles you can play on Ps vita(Jailbroken)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Hello all. I have tried to rephrase how I would imagine roleplay and audio drama to be combined. Please let me know what you think.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    pyramid head was asking for it! (possible spoiler)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    My phone camera isn’t doing this pic justice �� but good morning from silent hill! (Oregon)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Silent Hill 3: Judgement #2

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Silent Hill 2 is one of my favorite games. Maria has always been a character that has fascinated me, so I thought I would try to show my appreciation of the series by talking about some the characters. I really need another SH game! Let me know what you think. :)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Silent hill 1 on pc

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys.. So yesterday I asked you guys should I play straight from SH2 and up or should I play SH1 first.. So I took the advice but there's no version of SH1 for pc.. So how can I play it.. Is there an emulator or something?

    submitted by /u/m19honsy
    [link] [comments]

    (Silent Hill 3, PC) Game randomly translated itself Japanese mid-game?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I'm playing through amusement park (not the start of the game), game was fine and in English for most of the game until suddenly most of the stuff (Heather's inspecting quotes, descriptions of items, "picked up (item)" text, save menu) got translated to Japanese. Most of the menus stayed on English, but a lot of other stuff changed randomly mid-game.

    I've even got a few screenshots.

    Is there any way I can fix it? What the hell do I do with it??

    EDIT: I think difficulty also screwed itself up? I played on riddle level normal but it says easy... can't really test if that's just a messed-up text or the difficulty legit got reset to the lowest.

    EDIT2: Reloading kinda fixed it but my difficulty is still messed up O_o

    EDIT3: Yep, the difficulty got reset to the easiest for some reason.

    submitted by /u/18leatherhoff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment