• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Silent Hill Finished this cosplay last week and had a photoshoot where I tried out this little bit! Hope you like it, sweet dreams 👻 by Esmee in Cosplay [self]

    Silent Hill Finished this cosplay last week and had a photoshoot where I tried out this little bit! Hope you like it, sweet dreams �� by Esmee in Cosplay [self]


    Finished this cosplay last week and had a photoshoot where I tried out this little bit! Hope you like it, sweet dreams �� by Esmee in Cosplay [self]

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I didn't have a cover art for my Silent Hill games on the PS2. So I decided to make a Collection edition! It's simple... but I like the result xD. I hope you like it! PS: Thanks for the person that noticed the error! This is the actualized version!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Let me ask you,

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    The final result from my last post!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 2 is a video game in the Silent Hill 3 universe? lol

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Is now a bad time? (Joke/Meme)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    >but she needs some ��

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    YoUR KnOt hEaR

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    The atmosphere of Silent Hill 2 is unmatched to this day

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I was 10 years old when Silent Hill 2 first came out on the Playstation 2. At the time, the visuals in the game were really surreal. In the third area of the game after you took a photo of the deceased wife out of the car, you get immersed through the woods and its fog around you. After you met Angela, you will experience the darkness, terror, and sadness until the end.

    In my opinion, video games that come close to achieving that atmosphere are Metroid Prime, Dead Space, Batman Arkham series, ES Oblivion, Klonoa 2, Bioshock, Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Doom 3, Bloodborne, Majora's Mask, Dark Souls, and Alien Isolation, but Silent Hill 2 is still the king. What video games give you that "alone in the crazy world" emotion?

    submitted by /u/BayAreaNative1991
    [link] [comments]

    I have nothing better to do than make stupid Silent Hill memes but that’s ok I guess

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Morning in Vilnius

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    So a volcan in my country erupted a lil bit and now ashes are falling in some cities, and here I am feeling the need of start asking strangers if they have seen a little girl around

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Which games have the best voice acting?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I've only played Shattered Memories and am playing Silent Hill 2 currently.. I have absolutely nothing else bad to say about Silent Hill 2, but the voice acting is a little distracting. Do they improve upon this in later games?


    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    I run my own Japanese horror channel. I make often make videos that have a silent hill abandoned space kind of vibe. The series is set in america but it has alway been a big inspiration to me. It's sound track has gotten me through a lot of tough times. I know self promotion is annoying. But my question is, is it ok to post one of your own horror videos on this sub reddit? Thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/darkjapan404
    [link] [comments]

    Any games/remakes soon?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I haven't been keeping up with the news, is there going to be a new silent hill coming out or a remake for ps5?

    submitted by /u/vinscotty6
    [link] [comments]

    '"I'm Cold..." Lisa Garland Art by Me

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Getting started

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I am getting started with this awesome franchise.. Should I start from SH1 or go straight to SH2?

    submitted by /u/m19honsy
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t believe I made this. I need sleep

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Request - this is located on the wall behind the desk of “Dr Monneret” in the directors office of Brookhaven hospital (SH2 - just after the elevator scene). Anyone got a decent quality image of this that I can use as part of an upcoming video I plan to make? I’m happy to credit you... �� thanks

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Are there bonus cutscenes?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I don't get it. Throughout the opening intro of Silent Hill 2, various cinematic cutscenes play that were never featured in the main game. For example, Maria laying down on her side in "Heaven's Night" (which ended up being the cover for the soundtrack), Laura kicking Eddie who's sitting down next to a van, Angela suddenly turning her head to you (it was slightly changed in the finished cutscene) etc. Where are all these cutscenes from? Was there a disc with bonus content? Is there any place I can find these cutscenes or were they just made for the intro? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Twisted_Gemini
    [link] [comments]

    If u know u know! ��

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Discussion about the “In Water" Ending credits theme.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    So I recently finished Silent Hill 2 for the first time after years of having no system to do so. I got the In Water ending first try (I definitely didn't heal James enough to get Leave lol). The soundtrack is one of my favorites to study and write to, and I knew every track before even going into the game. I was kind of caught off guard by the somber reading of Mary's final letter and James's suicide being followed by Angel's Thanatos. I always imagined it being some sort of boss theme and never would have thought it would be used for arguably the most depressing ending in the game. I wanted to know what everyone's opinion was on this song choice. Does it have some sort of subtle interpretation or was it kind of just put there? The song is an absolute banger tho end of story

    submitted by /u/SwedishRequiem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment