• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Silent Hill Me Right Now...

    Silent Hill Me Right Now...


    Me Right Now...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Konami Really Be Pulling On Our Heartstrings

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Anime Hills

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Finally complete. Say what you will, but I enjoyed the game for what it was.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    They got me good

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Oh boy do I have a good story for you guys (I just got this back nearly 2 decades later)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    thoughts?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I've never been tricked like this in my life. I was so sure it's a Silent Hill game when I saw the first few seconds of these trailers, it's not even funny anymore.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Many such cases!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    That since 2015, almost incessantly...nearly every month, (sometimes even twice a month) there's been some bogus rumour about Silent Hill returning?

    I sat down and really thought about it this morning and realized that ever since Silent Hills was canceled and reannounced for the first time....it has never stopped being reannounced. But the question is, why?

    Who is it that keeps spreading these lies, why are they doing it and why Silent Hill? One day it's talk of a new Silent Hill, then it's a Silent Hill remake, then it's a Silent Hill Telltale-esque title. What's next, Silent Hill Kart? Could it be actual people from Konami just messing with our heads??

    Pardon my French, but I've never seen so much blatant bullshit associated with one IP. It's constant. Every single festival or video gaming conference has some allusion towards Silent Hill appearing in one form or another...and it never does. For the last 5 YEARS.

    My heart's been broken too many times. Just stop telling me it's coming and give it to us or piss off. Idk about you, but I'm at the end of my rope here.

    Maybe the real Silent Hill was the psychological torment we endured along the way.

    submitted by /u/ciggiesmalls
    [link] [comments]

    I present to you... Obamid Head.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I was bamboozled.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Discord Server

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Hey SH Peeps

    I was wondering if anyone owned / ran a active Silent Hill discord?

    I'd like to join one :)

    submitted by /u/Squifffff
    [link] [comments]

    I say we all feel a little like Maul at this point

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I'm confused about Mary in the Drowned Ending of Silent Hill 2

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Okay so one thing that confused me is how Mary is talking after the boss fight ends with the drown ending. I assumed she was a manifestation since she is able to talk and remember what happened with James so she can forgive him, however she dies again. Is James picking up a manifestation of Mary or the actual Mary which we all assumed was in the back of James' car? I looked for answers and most of it seems to imply Mary is taken to the car after she dies in the house talking to James. That doesn't make sense to me though, she couldn't be alive unless Silent Hill brought her back or something. After all, most manifestations can't leave Silent Hill. In the Maria ending it's even more confusing because Maria walks away with James and she's not really a living person. Does anyone know what this means or maybe it's explained in the game that I should know about?

    submitted by /u/Daniel328DT
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite game

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    It's been tricky since I haven't played for almost 8 years but man, is this fun! (SH4, One weapon mode, ps2).

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    P.T. on PS5

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    So I got to thinking I have P.T. currently installed on my ps4 pro. Since everything ps4 is suppose to work on the ps4 I'm wondering if I'll be able to carry that over on my external.

    submitted by /u/AssassinZimm
    [link] [comments]

    �� (let's forget about the sadness)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    My favorite one in the series

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Bokusatsu Tenshi Walter-chan!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment