• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Silent Hill Sir, this is a Wendy's.

    Silent Hill Sir, this is a Wendy's.


    Sir, this is a Wendy's.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Spotted at my local laundromat.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Taking rumours with a grain of salt.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    TGS 2020 is next week, time to get that clown face paint out again, guys!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Silent hill birthday cake I made for me

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    What could’ve been...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    You promised me you'd take me there someday... but you never did...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Shattered Memories' Michael Kauffman uncanny resemblance to Argentina's ex president, Mauricio Macri

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Finanly beat my old record in SH2 by 25 minutes! Super happy RN :) (360)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    How to get the Leave Ending (Joke/Meme)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I want someone to play Laura's theme song at my funeral

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I'm 16, Canadian, and i'm a very big fan of Silent Hill since i was 6. Two days ago i have passed the game and i had the rebirth ending of Silent Hill 2: restless dreams. i have a poor heart. It bothers me alot. It's very painful sometimes. i've thought about it after watching the rebirth ending of Silent Hill 2.

    submitted by /u/Jacob_crozier
    [link] [comments]

    For the guy who got sh3 and was going to get a ps5

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    The executioner forces his victim to face his ills

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    About the Silent Hill website registration (speculation)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Kinda bored so decided to investigate a bit about the registration of the Silent Hill domain. I was trying to look up some information about the domain for fun and found out that silenthill.com domain is registered at GoDaddy.com. For some reason this was odd to me and decided to do a reverse lookup on www.metalgearsolid.com. This gave me some different information.

    Konami is having all domains registered to the IP-location of Akamai Technologies Inc located in New Jersey. For example, www.metalgearsolid.com redirects you to Konami's domain where the IP-location for both www.metalgearsolid.com and the Metal Gear Solid sub-website on the Konami domain is the same, Akamai Technologies Inc.

    However, you would expect the same rules apply to the Silent Hill website that has now been registered, right? Wrong. As I pointed out previously, this domain is registered on GoDaddy and is the only one that would stick out of the bunch, if it was truly Konami who registered it.

    My 5 minutes of looking this up brought me to the conclusion that if Konami in some miraculous way owns www.silenthill.com, it will just be a redirection site over to a sub-website on www.konami.com. But what I truly feel is that this is just some clever guy in someones moms basement who thought it would be cool to grab the Silent Hill domain. Nothing kinda proves otherwise at this point.

    EDIT: Noticed now that the registrar info both is GoDaddy however, but the country of the registrant is different? Think the silenthill.com is in Great Britain, and the metalgearsolid.com is in the us. I am just trying to make sense of this all, and if someone can tell me who knows this better it would be great, I just wanted to open up some speculation about the domain.

    submitted by /u/FaunsForest
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like Slipknot made a show for a random Lying Figure. How nice of them.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Found an old PS1 memory and decided to get lost in the fog once again on my PS2.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Silent Chill out - " Fever Chill " - let's all chill with one of my favorites

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Doesn't make sense

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    So when Thomas and Chris are driving through the town, Thomas says the coal fire killed everyone in the 70's yet we see later in a flash back that Thomas was the one to find and try to save Alessa after she was burned. So how does he still look like he's in his 40's when he meets up with Chris? Wouldn't he in his 60's?

    submitted by /u/Rengrl4981
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to play the other games before downpour and homecoming?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I don't have access to a ps2 but I have these 2 games on 360, just wondering if I need to play the other ones for these to make sense or are the stories self contained?

    submitted by /u/moxsin
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 3 Intro/ Monster Theme

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Nurse cosplay

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    does anyone know where to buy a silent hill slot machine

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I wonder where i can get a slot machine for silent hill return

    submitted by /u/CojumaYT
    [link] [comments]

    metal for first time...Failed..:)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Hello guys.before I release episode 3 i wanna show you smtgh quite a failure I have just made. Trying concepts for a trailer music for my series. I have made this in like 50 minutes, and because metal music I have newer tried, it killed my vocal chords instantly. :) I thought I can do any genre since I have done 60 already...well Metal cought me off-guard :)

    I know I cannot sing...cannot write lyrics either...that is not a good start.

    submitted by /u/Bronko79
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment