• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Silent Hill SH 1-3 Alignment Chart

    Silent Hill SH 1-3 Alignment Chart


    SH 1-3 Alignment Chart

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Cute pillow

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Yum, taste like rust and ash

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Loving the new addition to my jean jacket in time for Halloween

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    This reminds me of James. From a Murakami novel.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    It's funny because its true

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    My real estate agent showing me "affordable housing" in the midst of a pandemic & a seller's market

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    My first time with SH2 <3 (Sorry for no english)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 3 is so scary, like hella scary

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Been revisiting the old silent hills, played the first and second already, and I loved them as if it were my first playthrough. Now, SH3 is the only one from the first three i only played once, so I was excited to revisit it. OMG, I had forgotten how scary this one is compared to the first two imo. It hit me the most in the otherworld version of the hospital, i literally shut it down because of how terrified i was. Just really wanted to appreciate the fact that it doesn't rely on jumpscares, i know it has been discussed already, but really just wanted to appreciate the terrifying atmosphere of the game.

    submitted by /u/DeviLuke008
    [link] [comments]

    "Charlie And Dennis Venture Through The Other World"

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I’m not sure if I want to take it out ��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Harry Mason as 2B from Nier Automata

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    No plans to remake / remaster any title so far it seems

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Finally got a new laptop and can play SH2. I'm emulating the PS2 version for now and I'm waiting for the time off work in 2 days time!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    In my restless dreams.....

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    The ultimate way to play

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I've played through 1-4 many times. No matter how well I know what's coming, these games still always fill me with dread. I have found the best freakin experience is home alone, at night, doors closed, lights off, in a quiet area. Man it is amazing. These guys were brilliant. Anybody else plays this way?

    submitted by /u/Jazzlike-Region
    [link] [comments]

    There's a monster in all of us.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Anyone interested in these SH OST’s? PM me and I’ll also throw in this huge SH3 poster for FREE!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    What do you think ?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Lisa didn't jump scared my friend!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I recently downloaded P.T remake por PC. I already beat it on PS4. My friend on the other hand didn't get to play before it was taken down so we downloaded the game. He played the whole thing without knowing what to do and Lisa didn't jump scared him. I was wondering if this detail of the jump scared didn't make it to PC. I was recording to get his reaction but he beat the whole thing without one single jump scared. He was just running around trying to figured it out along the way and nothing.

    submitted by /u/ccsvisual
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Silent Hill 2 for the first time and almost noped out in the first hour

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, just wanted to share that I am playing SIlent Hill 2 for the first time - my first Silent Hill game ever. I have avoided horror films and games for years, but I have always been fascinated with the genre. I would read synopses of horror films on WIkipedia or look up particualr scenes on Youtube, but could never bring myself to actually watch a film. I am really into psychological stuff and games with strong stories, narratives and themes, and I had heard a lot about the Silent Hill series, so I finally got the nerve to play SH2.

    And I almost pulled the plug on the walk to the cemetery because of the fucking sound design. Jesus Christ, the fog combined with what sounded like strange walking noises behind me, I honestly cannot remember feeling so on edge. The only other time I felt that on edge was a little later as I was walking through the town and hearing the sound of static growing louder and louder and louder, and when I stopped at a broken wooden fence just before the cutscene where you meet the first monster thing. Lol I was standing at that dodgy wooden fence that you crawl through, with that static super high, and actually considering pulling the plug on the game because I was so on edge, so prepared for something horrific to scare the ever-loving shit out of me. I actually considered pulling out before fighting the first monster hahaha.

    I will be continuing the game tonight you will be glad to hear - I just picked up an apartment key or something. Anyway I just felt the need to share how this game's atmosphere scared the shit out of me without actually really doing anything lol.

    submitted by /u/ViolatingBadgers
    [link] [comments]

    Silent hill album poster I made for College, inspired by Dada typography. Song- https://youtu.be/WDCktKqHBGQ thoughts and criticisms are appreciated.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    silent hills ps4

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment