• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Silent Hill And your point?

    Silent Hill And your point?


    And your point?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    *sigh

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    My SFM artwork of Pyramid Head choking Steve Harrington

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Whew...the long journey ahead

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I love this game so much.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    A familiar smile

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    finally I got my favorite part in the entire series in GOG

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Any article by a mainstream site that mentions SH

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Maria: “All you care about us that dead wife of yours!” James:

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Took me too long but I finally beat SH2 for the first time. Now on to SH3!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Playing Silent Hill 2 for the first time in 15 years. Would mean the world to me if you could swing by and check my video out, even if it’s just 5 minutes! Thank you

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    GBC Silent Hill 2 chiptunes I've been working on

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Saw this in Oakland Chinatown today and thought is Silent Hill

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Silent hill 2: So you know those buildings you always run past and dont give a second thought about?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Well now you dont have too becuase I already did , So I've been running around the town looking at the shops and buildings , here's a list of what I've seen:

    Lakeside Dinner........ ........Kent Shoes ........Happy Burger .......Executive office .......Advanced Graphic .......Genuine Optical .......The Better Choice .......Flower Shop ........Phoenix Body .......CD Exchange .......Solid auto truck repair ........Solid Coup. .......Cafe Texan .......Gonzale's Mexican Restaurant .......Fashion Envelopes (magical envelopes) .......Speed Fuel Corp .......Silent hill post office .......Nelly's Bar .......The Dance company .......Chiropractic and sports injury center .......Gozo's sushi ..........Silent hill fresh meats .......Silent hill tavern ......Giga computers .......World ......Kuminyous burritos ......Grand market .......Lucky jade restaurant .......Baby and kids superstore ......Rose clothing ......Silent hill auto parts .......American cafe and caterer .......Cafe mist ......Birchwood liquors .......Session study ......Accurate fabrication and welding ......T's Italian restaurant ......Fancy gifts ......Big Jay's ......I love Groovy music ......Impressive ......Baby's closet .......Silent jewelers .......Neighborhood cafe .......Pet center .......Dry cleaners .......Fashion boutique ......Quiet cocktails ......Silent hill travel service ......Air international

    submitted by /u/raincoatkiller302
    [link] [comments]

    Once I tried to make Silent Hill on Atari 2600

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Once I tried to make Silent Hill on Atari 2600

    Most of these screenshots were ready to use but lack of text options in atari games made me think twice about finishing it.

    https://preview.redd.it/po8y43nx1jt51.png?width=1664&format=png&auto=webp&s=8fc0ecf92f2946d1272ae7b54e5b022314af75a0

    submitted by /u/stormergames
    [link] [comments]

    Project Resurgence

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Silent Hill: Resurgence is a concept for a fanmade game that me and a friend want to make.

    The story follows Lily Taylor and her little adopted sister, Alice. They head into the town of Silent Hill to inherit a house that their recently deceased parents left for them. All of sudden a corpse is thrown onto the car, making them crash. Lily wakes up from the crash and finds that Alice is missing. Lily must save Alice and survive the horrors of Silent Hill.

    The Goal with this project to introduce a newer generation of gamers while showing Veteran Fans what a Silent Hill game could be.

    But we cannot solely operate on a two-man team. We need Extra Writers, Artists, programmers, etc. If you are interested in volunteering to help out Project Resurgence, please feel free to dm me or hit up the instagram page @project_resurgence88.

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/dylan_wants_pasta
    [link] [comments]

    obligatory nurse fanart, wanted to draw all of sh2 cast but only finished her��✌��

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Should I play with controller, or keyboard?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I've never played Silent hill before but I've gotten an itch for horror and I found SH2 and 3 on myabandonware for free so I figured I might give them a shot. My question is, knowing that these originated on console, is a controller 100% necessary or can I have a good experience on keyboard?

    submitted by /u/AfricaDOTcoDOTuk
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to play OG Silent Hill 2 on a pc with enhanced edition also installed?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I have Silent Hill 2 Enhanced Edition on my pc and I'm loving it but I would also like to have a copy of the original so I can compare the two. When I try to install the default version of the game it detects that the enhanced edition is installed and asks if I want to remove it. I've tried to copy the EE folder and remove the enhancement files but that didn't work. Game refuses to run. What do?

    submitted by /u/sparklefistpro
    [link] [comments]

    My day be so fine then BOOM I remember Lisa

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Every cancelled Silent Hill Game

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Which silent hill game is this photo a part of?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Any idea of its meaning?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I went on my LONGEST rant ever on why I love SH2. (SPOILERS !!)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment