• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Silent Hill Hope it hasn't been done yet

    Silent Hill Hope it hasn't been done yet


    Hope it hasn't been done yet

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Sato Takayoshi, CG artist on Silent Hill 2, acting the opening mirror scene for reference

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I drew Eileen for 3 days and it turned out nicely

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Silent Hill 2: Enhanced Edition (PC) - Update Video #6

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Random colours but back when I painted my beautiful lover so many years ago.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Custom Digital Portrait 3D: Guy Cihi (James Sunderland Original Actor Voice from Silent Hilll 2)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Did anyone else enjoy Silent Hill 1 over Silent Hill 2?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I really liked the narrative of silent hill 2 and the characters, but the first one just felt more creative and actually like you're transferring into another world.

    submitted by /u/Mugi_luffy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play Murder House? Reminds me of Silent Hill 1

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Now im aware this collection is rather hated but is it playable and somewhat worthwhile?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Gonna have a good time and play silent Hill 2 and 3. Been SOOOO long

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I shat myself so hard on my first playthrough

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Weird text/language glitch in silent hill 2

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    So im playing Silent Hill 2 on my pc, whenever I get passed the daddy boss fight, save and quit, and come back, the game is at a supper low resolution and the text is now X's or "?". This is the second time this has happened and I don't know why. The only thing that might be the problem is that the language is set to Japanese and I can't change it. I have done some research and I haven't seen anybody else have or reported the problem. Does anybody know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/dont_ask19
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Allison road?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Hello to all my friends of the sh reddit. (Automatically everyone here is a friend 😉).

    I did a quick search regarding the status of Allison Road (a game very like P.T. (silent hills)for those that don't know). I noticed that this dropped off the side of the planet. I know it was canceled, then they said it was being worked on in a different studio. Nothing for news, at all for years. I also know the main dev was so excited to get this out a while back too. It actually looked fantastic and has a lot of potential from the early videos we've seen. What happened? I think it would be pretty cool if the dev was taken in to do an actual sh title. Either that or konami or kojima may have killed the dude 🤣

    Anyone know anything at all? And what scary games are everyone playing for halloween week? I did a whole sh series play recently so i am going back through resident evil 7 in vr and the evil within 2.

    submitted by /u/Iggymcb
    [link] [comments]

    Heading back to silent hill after several years, anyone know where lake view hotel is?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I did something horrific

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Does order matter? Or is it okay to start with 2? And, is 2 the best?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Updated avatars - added James, Maria, Vincent & Claudia

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    GmanLives Review: Silent Hill Review - A Timeless Terror

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Just finished my first ever Silent Hill game ( Origins) on the PSP. And I absolutely loved it, currently playing through shattered memories . But can someone explain the story of origins for me?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I understand the parts about Travis childhood, his mom going crazy and trying to kill him , his dad then committing suicide. But I don't understand all the dialogue at the end , or who Alessa and Dahlia are ? Why was there a burning house at the beginning ? And who were those people at the end of the game, right before you fight the demon ? I loved the game and I love the parts where Travis is coming to terms with his past but I don't understand the other stuff, can someone explain ? I want to play the other games but they're freaking expensive , do you guys think the prices will come down soon ?

    submitted by /u/AQIII123
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 4: Judgement #4

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment