• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Silent Hill My Bubblehead nurse by Lunaraecosplay [self]

    Silent Hill My Bubblehead nurse by Lunaraecosplay [self]


    My Bubblehead nurse by Lunaraecosplay [self]

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    my nails are ready for halloween ��

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    I ran Harry's portrait through an AI upscaling application and now he looks actually human

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    First time ever playing a Silent Hill game. Waited years and years to get a copy of any of them and got the one I wanted the most.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Driving back from work reminded me a little of that town

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    In my restless dreams, it’s a me, James. Let’s a go!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I also put James through an AI upscaler. He looks surprisingly good!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Covid testing and check pick up at an old school. Reminded me of Silent Hill's Midwich Elementary.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Found a photo from last year

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    in June i couldn't kill a single person as pyramid head now i've been playing him more and i'm winning games practice makes perfect

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Part 4 of my Silent Hill gmod project, just in time for Halloween!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    SH2 GOG VERSION??? no longer interested. the new update is awesome

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Couldnt find much merch, so made my own��

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    SH-Gmod Update #4: It’s almost here.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    In my restless dreams, I see that meme...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    With SFM

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I made my reddit avatar james can someone do Mary or Maria?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    It's one of those : "I love the silent hill series" posts.. But it's the truth.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    So, my first horror game experience was with Silent Hill 1. Amazing and terrifying experience.

    Silent Hill 2 was a whole new level and is for me the best game of the whole series. A game that played with my emotions from the beginning int the end.

    Silent hill 3 was just amazing.

    Silent Hill 4 was just.. Disturbing. Those damned ghosts..

    Silent Hill origins was a great game. Silent Hill shattered memories was a fresh approach to the series. All the exploring.. All the possibilities.

    Silent Hill homecoming and downpour showed me that ganes can be good even without being like the old games.

    Both games are great imo.

    Why am I writing this? Well, I've been playing through all the series and I'm currently playing through Silent Hill downpour. And replaying this games makes me appreciate them more.

    What is your opinion about the series? What games did you like the most? What games did you just dislike?

    submitted by /u/xXCh4r0nXx
    [link] [comments]

    Room S3 Otherworld

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Heya! I'm brand new to the Silent Hill Franchise. I just recently beat SH2 and was amazed on how good it was. There were so many moments in the game that completely caught me off guard and I honestly believe this is my favorite game now.

    There were a lot of things I probably didn't pick up on. But I'm trying to understand as much as I can. One of the very few moments that caught me off guard was in The Brookhaven Hospital with Room S3. I remember wondering what would happen if I visited Maria since I was now in the Otherworld now. It honestly took me off guard when I opened the room actually opened and all I could hear is the heavy breathing.

    Is this just here for foreshadowing of The Truth or does this room represent something else?

    submitted by /u/Fluff_Bear
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think Enemy(2013) makes for a good silent hill-ish movie? (SPOILERS IN COMMMENTS)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    SH2/3 PC: any missing content?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm playing through the classic trilogy right now for the first time. I just finished SH1 and am about 5 hours into SH2. My best friend recommended that I play PS2 originals of 2 and 3, because of purported missing content.

    What would I be missing if I were to play SH2: Enhanced Edition and/or Silent Hill 3 PC Fix? (I know about Heather's missing costumes)

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/WTFever_
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play Silent Hill 2 in 2020?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    As the title says, I want to play it, but I do not know how to get the game. I have Apple devices including Mac and iPad, and I have a PS3. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/iBasharX
    [link] [comments]

    Unsettling Video Game Music With Lisa from P.T. Standing Menacingly

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment