• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Silent Hill Looks like a healthy relationship!

    Silent Hill Looks like a healthy relationship!


    Looks like a healthy relationship!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Congratulations Akira! You're going to be a great father, just don't use "My Heaven" as a lullaby! ❤️❤️❤️

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    In my restless dreams, I see that glade. Silent Hill.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Best Soundtrack ever

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    When it drops

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Silent Hill 4 has his own vibes

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I can't believe Konami thought this was okay for the HD Collection.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    A bit embarrassing

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Honestly without getting too sappy im actually happy i found a group of people who love this series as much as me.

    submitted by /u/super-smeg
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get some appreciation for the European box of this game. So much better. No offence

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Welcome to Silent Hill | Universal Studios | Halloween Horror Nights 2012

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Collecting has kept me sane during these crazy times. As for Silent Hill, I think this will end my collection. I really was going to end it at 4, but found the other two super cheap, but it also made me get a psp.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Russia’s coldest city suffocates under a thick blanket of smog from September wildfires (read the local's quote!)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Silent Hill 3: Judgement #7

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Playing Silent Hill 2 for the first time! What to know for 100% completion?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Hello :) as a completionist to be playing Silent Hill 2 for the first time, without spoilers, is there anything specific I should know for aiming for 100% completion on the first playthrough? Once in a playthrough opportunities, super secrets, etc?

    submitted by /u/ragenbake
    [link] [comments]

    Another pt thread I don't have the time to follow!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    First, I've never actually played the game or really know the premise of it but though I'd give someone here a thread to follow. I feel the presence of the "woman" being behind you always is not a lazy way to create the shadows or sound but intentional. As a Middle-eastern I know there's this believe that some people who experience demonic presence might actually have a Tabia'a or Qareen (I don't believe in this crap but it is always fun to imagine), I also know other cultures in the world believe in such thing which you can see as the premise of the Thai movie Shutter (linked is the ending scene of the movie but you'll get the gist of it). Figured if someone from that part of earth might chime in and maybe make a connection would definitely be entertaining.

    submitted by /u/CrentistBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Depressive environments in silent hill 2 (and Dark souls)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Hideo Kojima and PT were the best thing that happened to Silent Hill since 3. Change my mind

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Glitched sound on sh2 pc? :c

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    I was trying to play the enhanced edition.

    But the music in game is like repeating the same second over and over again until next soundtrack replaces it with more glitched sounds

    Halp plz :c

    submitted by /u/WardInMyHeart
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, if u could sell collection like this how much put price on it?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Do you think Silent Hill 3 or Silent Hill 2 will show up on gog next week?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I'm talking rereleasing the old pc ports to gog just with nocd.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Unsweetendicedpee
    [link] [comments]

    The new SH4 release on PC

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    I don't have a PC so I can't personally benefit from this but I'm SO glad Konami picked SH4.

    New fans are coming from DBD and I'm happy this is the one they'll have a better chance of playing.

    SH4 is my favourite game and was also the first I played. I believe those who play this one first give the game a better chance whereas SH veterans are picky as hell with it.

    I hope to see more SH4 love on here now

    submitted by /u/LemonadeFlamingo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment