• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Silent Hill When you're stuck in the endless nightmare of Silent Hill but you remember that Halloween is 1 minute away

    Silent Hill When you're stuck in the endless nightmare of Silent Hill but you remember that Halloween is 1 minute away


    When you're stuck in the endless nightmare of Silent Hill but you remember that Halloween is 1 minute away

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Scored gold during the daily Yetee!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Bit late no?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Been loving my wallpaper

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    hey! i did a reference study of Heather and thought you guys might enjoy it! hope everyone's doing good and staying safe!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Ok idk if this has been talked about before but WHY IN THE H-E DOUBLE FUCK did book of memories change the air screamers into bats DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN BAT TO YOU ����

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    SH1-Gmod Update: It’s Mumble Time

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    The Silent Hill Iceberg [Potential Spoilers, No Context]

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Not my favorites, BUT I had to re add them to the collection! ��

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    SH2EE on VM Fusion (windows10) running on Macbook pro can't use Xbox controller

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    i'm so frustrated, i've spent 4 hours today trying to find a solution on every forum and reddit post related, but i couldn't, i can't sync my Xbox One Controller bluetooth to Windows, it says it's connected and all, but it's not working when i try to test it, on my OSX is perfectly find and working, i don't know if it cant be sync to osx and windows at the same time? (i have the preferences on the virtual machine to share bluetooth devices too), it's so fucking faustating i just wanna play using my control

    submitted by /u/keylowww
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me if you do this.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    When ever it snows during night, I like to go out and walk, during which I listen to ambient music (silent hill mostly). The silence for the world around me, the cold, the white snow and gray sky, all of it is comforting to me. The atmospheric music and atmospheric environment entrance me into a state I cannot describe.

    submitted by /u/RighteousHope
    [link] [comments]

    Answer the question: If you like Silent Hill, then you should totally play ______!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I created a new ambient mix of music from the Silent Hill series for Halloween that strives to offer something none of the other several Silent Hill mixes online do

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Still a work in progress. A lot to be added

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Blue Creek Apartments

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    GamesRadar: PT will not work on PS5 backwards compatibility

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN KILL THAT ONE?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    "[...]When I woke up, it was like this."

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I really want to get into Silent Hill, but it seems impossible to buy the games.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    The cheapest copy of SH3 costs 40 dollars plus taxes and shipping. how come the games are so hard to find?

    (Just so no one asks, I don't want to buy the HD collection as I've heard that it's worse than the originals, and I dont have a pc to emulate the games on, which I wouldn't do anyways)

    submitted by /u/syrianwave11
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with 10 Star ranking Silent Hill 2

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Hi there I am a newcomer both to Silent Hill series and as a Reddit user!

    Can someone please explain me how do I get the blue gem and the hyper spray in the same game save file? I've tried loading the game result of the main scenario and then the game result of Born from a Wish and I can only get the Blue Gem, no sign of the hyper spray. I've also tried to load Born from a Wish first and then the main scenario save file (the same as before) and in this case I can only get the hyper spray, but no sign of blue gem. I am really desperate and don't know how to get the 10 stars!

    The Born from a Wish save file is in normal mode and the main scenario is in normal action level and hard riddle level

    Also, sorry for the bad English, I'm italian and I'm trying to do all of my best to speak it.

    submitted by /u/Phalanx69_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment