• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Silent Hill Its bread

    Silent Hill Its bread


    Its bread

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    My God give me strength to do not fail No Nut November

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Silent hill 2 is one of the most beautiful games ever made. As a tribute im a doing a 30 day photoshoot of my journey into madness....DAY #17

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:43 PM PST

    We don't need a Silent Hill 1, 2 or 3 remake.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:41 PM PST

    This series is one of the few with no remakes and that is a good thing. The games are good as they are, a remake handled poorly would make the games lose some of their charm and the Team Silent special touch. Just look at the newer games in the franchise (even tho I enjoyed them despite negative reviews and hate. Downpour ftw) they are criticized and the first 4 are held to be the best by fans.

    What the Silent Hill franchise actually needs is either a GOOD remaster of the older games, (looking at you HD collection), or even better A BRAND NEW SEQUEL handled correctly by Konami themselves, with some of the original team if possible.

    Remaking the old games wouldn't be the best thing for Silent Hill. I'm still gonna buy the HD collection tho to see what the fuss is about. New voice actors is sad tho.

    submitted by /u/whimsicalscarecrow
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting "remake" of Silent Hill 1 I found on YouTube today, definitely worth a look

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    It's-a bread!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Silent Hill 1 Fanmade Remaster

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Some months ago I was scrolling through the posts on this subreddit and I remember finding a post that had a Remastered version of the first Silent Hill for PC made by a fan that looked really good. I wanted to try it out but I wasn't able to find that post even after days of research. Can anyone please link it to me or give me any help?

    submitted by /u/Giammi_64
    [link] [comments]

    A few Hitchcock references in the series

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    I randomly came across a scene in Hitchock's "Strangers on a Train" today, and I noticed it looked like SH drew a lot of inspiration from a scene where characters fight each other on a carousel as it spins out of control. Visually, the carousel and general area look like visual inspirations, and obviously there's a connection to be made to have a climactic fight on a spinning carousel. I know Lynch gets referenced a lot, but I haven't seen Hitchcock come up as much.

    Clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csE9FuQVJ1s

    I also came across the episode "Portrait of Jocelyn" of Hitchcock Presents, which seems to be an inspiration for SH2 as well. A married man is in denial he has killed his ex wife, until a mysterious painting of his ex wife appears, which leads him to a hotel in the small town where his dead wife vanished. Eventually the man confesses he killed his wife, and he learns he was tricked by the inhabitants of the small town into confessing his crime to them, as they already suspected he was guilty, and were intentionally scaring and manipulating him.

    http://www.complete-hitchcock.com/Portrait_Of_Jocelyn.html

    This one is different in a few ways, but the hotel connection seems like the biggest inspiration. I also wonder if this story influenced Lost Highway, since Lynch has talked about being a big Hitchcock fan. So the influence on Lost Highway, which influenced SH, could also be the case :).

    submitted by /u/tex-murph
    [link] [comments]

    How can you legally play all main games in the franchise ? Without having a working ps1 and ps2. Is it even possible?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Finally Got To The First Boss!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:10 PM PST

    HD Collection vs Originals

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    I haven't played SH2 or 3 in about 10 years, and me being an idiot I sold the games a couple of years ago. Should I buy the HD Collection for $10 or buy originals for $50 or more?

    submitted by /u/Zombielover214
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions about the first SH game from a Resident Evil fan, who is about to try this series.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:47 PM PST

    Hey everyone, today I figured I should try out the SH games, so I have a few questions about the first one:

    1. Did the first game age well? This could be subjective, but for example I have played the original Resident Evil games this year and I found them pretty great, despite the graphics and the controls.

    2. Is the game full of jumpscares, or it is more focused on the creepy setting/situations/atmosphere etc., or both?

    3. Would watching the first movie spoil anything in the game? I read in the FAQ that it is considered non cannon, but does it have like characters, places or scenes that are in the game? Because if yes, then I guess it would be more fun if I played the game first.

    4. I read a couple comments here and there that emulating the ps1 version on PC is a great way to play the game. Is this a popular belief? Should I play it like that?

    5. Is the game difficult? This is also subjective, so I guess I am interested in you opinions about this. If someome asked me about the RE games for example, I would say they are pretty hard for newcommers, but when you get the hang of it and learn a few things that are helpful in almost all the titles, they become much easier. Are SH games similar? Or do they play completely different?

    Thanks in advance, and sorry if these are common knowledge for most of you!

    (Also sry that I brought up RE this much, but I see them mentioned together as the 2 best horror franchises of the ps1-2 era, so I figured there could me some of you who played them both)

    submitted by /u/guccimental77
    [link] [comments]

    can somebody share with me the files of the pc version of silent hills 2

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment