• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Silent Hill Throwback to OhayoCon 2009 - I based it more off the movie version.

    Silent Hill Throwback to OhayoCon 2009 - I based it more off the movie version.


    Throwback to OhayoCon 2009 - I based it more off the movie version.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Being a Silent Hill fan in 2019 starter pack

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:48 PM PST

    Coming Soon: "Soft & Self Shadows" for Silent Hill 2: Enhanced Edition

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:36 PM PST

    Today, on my first play through of Silent Hill 2 for PS2, I found a spelling error

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:23 PM PST

    My laptop

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Silent hill 2 is one of the most beautiful games ever made. As a tribute im a doing a 30 day photoshoot of my journey into madness....DAY #16

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Darkness falls and the fog rolls in...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:10 PM PST

    SH3 Nurse, revisited by me

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:25 AM PST

    Someone on itch.io re created 5 minutes of Silent Hill! Check it out!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:08 PM PST

    Finally got Silent Hill 2&3 which should I play first?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:44 PM PST

    Alright everyone my quest to procure PS2 copies of Silent Hill 2 & 3 has finally come to fruition. I have only played Silent Hill 1 and am heavily invested in Harry's story. Should I play them in order, or can I directly go 3 and come back to 2? 3 is the continuation of that story I really want go straight into it. What are the communities thoughts on this. I procured the originals over the HD remasters and I'm super excited about that.

    submitted by /u/Kapes09
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have or know where I can find the maps for Silent Hill: The Escape?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:54 PM PST

    I sampled Mary’s Letter for a Halloween song/music video

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:43 PM PST

    The Music of Silent Hill (podcast, discussion)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PST

    The locked doors and blocked access points.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:30 AM PST

    I understood why back in the day, you could only access a few rooms and buildings in Silent Hill, limited time and resources meant that everything had to be contained. It also gave greater control from the directors to ensure everything was a part of their vision.

    However, How much of Silent Hill remains unexplored? How many doors are locked, or paths blocked by illogical things? If we ever do get a new installment, I believe this is one thing that could greatly be improved upon, not ending locked doors or blocked paths entirely but making everything logical and rewarding.

    For instance, in real abandoned towns, certain buildings are collapsing, contaminated or simply empty. However every location has its own story and you can still sort of "feel" the ghosts of those who lived in it past through the things they left behind.

    In Silent Hill, how many monsters could be location specific and reflect this? The bigger obstacle than a rusted door or broken lock could be the players own fear of what lies beyond, each place both enticing yet dangerous.

    You can even change the layout of the town/buildings to make less density of buildings and maximize the potential for access. Not everything must be accessible, and I feel as if a lot of buildings should in fact be at least a small challenge to enter. It's a good reward to access something previously locked, a good sense of progression.

    submitted by /u/Skumocomics
    [link] [comments]

    My own creation

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:27 PM PST

    SH2 PCSX2 Widescreen Fix?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:19 AM PST

    Can someone please explain to me how to get Widescreen support working in SH2? I would really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/_OfficialWulphee_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment