• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Silent Hill My Heather Mason Cosplay!

    Silent Hill My Heather Mason Cosplay!


    My Heather Mason Cosplay!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    After Alanah Pearce talked about leaking Half Life 3, I jokingly asked her about leaks on Silent Hills... here’s her answer

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Cool Tesla Cybertruck cosplay

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 01:46 AM PST

    Just wanted to say this game looks amazing on PCSX2.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:11 PM PST

    is there an active discord for PT/DS? interested in making one but not if there’s already a well established one.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:49 PM PST

    Oh God I can't find anything online about a bug in SH4

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:34 PM PST

    I already made a post about it but no one helped me.

    I'm having a really annoying problem with Silent Hill 4...

    After a while I look from the window or the peephole all the noises stop, like, I hear "pop" and they stop.

    No way to have them back...

    It also happenens when I'm like in the forest World and the background noises stop suddenly...

    Please I need help, it's so annoying when some character talks and I can't hear shit.

    EDIT: It's on PS2.

    submitted by /u/Ooijennnnnn
    [link] [comments]

    One of those crt nights..

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    SH3 Double Head sounds

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:37 AM PST

    I was rewatching Classic Ben 10 and in season 4 episode 3 there is a scene where exactly the same sound effect (the howling) is used as for the Double Heads in SH3. Anyone got a link to that stock sound?

    submitted by /u/UnfriendlyDude
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 4 bugs (PC)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:46 PM PST

    Hey guys! Recently I bought sh4, but faced unexpected difficulties. Some monsters don't die, no matter how much I hit them. Also I can't get out of my apartment. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/nothingxmc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment