• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Silent Hill The studio I record my podcast in has a creepy restroom.

    Silent Hill The studio I record my podcast in has a creepy restroom.


    The studio I record my podcast in has a creepy restroom.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    I would like to thank all of you, my fellow Silent Hill reddit friends for all your kind comments, upvotes, and support for my Silent Hill 2 photoshoot. We have finally come to its somber and melancholic tragic end, and here is your final photo for day #30....and guys...Never forget that town....

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    There was a print here, its gone now.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:50 AM PST

    [Image] Hideo Kojima preparing to make the scariest horror game - Thought you guys would like to know, anyone ever seen it ? :)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    I swear Silent Hill 3 looks better than the games that came out after it

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Can I ask a favor of somebody who owns SH1 on ps1?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Okay, so I'm working on making a book out of a guy's final fantasy 7 web comic. Every page has an image of the ff7 ps1 case and a ps1 controller side by side on the bottom. He references other games in the comic pretty frequently, so as part of the gag I change the image on the bottom from FF7 to whatever game is referenced. Silent Hill is one of the games but unfortunately I don't own the original ps1 copy, so I figured this would be the place to ask if someone could take the picture and send it to me? This is how the game needs to be layed out I will give you credit in the book for the picture too.

    submitted by /u/thestrifeisrife
    [link] [comments]

    ST - (Teaser) (2021)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:20 AM PST

    SH4 PS2 AUDIO BUG, NEED HELP PLEASE <3

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:12 PM PST

    Hi guys, I recently bought a copy of SH4: The Room and I noticed that some of the audio stops playing, like when you look out the door suddently I can't hear people speaking, or looking out of the window after a while I can't hear ambient noise, that happens even in the forest world with the bugs noises and other ambient noises, is this normal or is my PS2 stupid?

    submitted by /u/Ooijennnnnn
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 4 - Should I Revisit?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    As the title states, should I revisit Silent Hill 4? It has been about 15 years since I last played and I remember it not being that bad of a game.

    Launched it last night to get it another chance, but I couldn't seem to get passed not wanting to play after about 20 minutes.

    So should I just push on or not?

    submitted by /u/jambitron
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill 2 voice acting opinions

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:08 PM PST

    I want to see your opinions on the original voices and the new voices on the HD collection and which you prefer. For me -

    Eddie: The original sounds more....vulnerable ? The new one sounds very deranged. Both are great but the vulnerability of the original really fits the character so I prefer it.

    Angela: The new voice is my favorite by far,it sounds great,and is more fitting for a teenage girl. The original voice isn't as good and sounds like a woman in her 40s. I love Laura Bailey's performance.

    Mary/Maria: The original is much better for Mary/Maria

    James: I like them both alot but I think I prefer the original

    Laura: I prefer the new voice

    Do you agree ? Or disagree ?

    submitted by /u/BrOkEn_FiNgErS_1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment