• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Silent Hill My Memory of Alessa Cosplay

    Silent Hill My Memory of Alessa Cosplay


    My Memory of Alessa Cosplay

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:50 PM PST

    Silent hill 2 is one of the most beautiful games ever made. As a tribute im a doing a 30 day photoshoot of my journey into madness....DAY #26

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:26 AM PST

    My new shirt ��

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:14 PM PST

    Took me half the day to find this copy. Drove three hours from my house to grab.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Laura’s kitty drawing is adorable

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:37 PM PST

    A Good Silent Hill Successor - Lost in Vivo Review

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    [Fan Works] Here’s my darkwave (80s gothic new wave) gaming playlist for Silent Hill. Hope you enjoy it and use it a lot!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:55 PM PST

    Doctor Sleep and SH2

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:30 PM PST

    Just watched Doctor Sleep this past weekend. One thing that stood out to me was some very Silent Hill 2 inspired scenes. I don't want to spoil anything but I highly recommend watching it. It got me thinking of how awesome it would be if the director of Doctor Sleep had made the Silent Hill film.

    submitted by /u/el_gran_hambino
    [link] [comments]

    I’m actually glad Silent Hills got canned

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Why? Because it likely would have been the start of introducing celebrities and also influence from other forms of zombie media into silent hill. I don't want a guy from the walking dead in my silent hill. I don't want resident evil paving the way for what some think is the future for how silent hill should look and feel.

    I feel saddened how many people in this sub wish for a new game yet aren't worried about how a new game could be bad or ruin the other games in the series. Going by the last few games and silent hills, ending it all was the right decision. I'm happy to know Silent hill isn't being molested by people who don't understand it.

    submitted by /u/VirtualRelic
    [link] [comments]

    Latest beta build of Silent Hill 2 Enhancements (with soft/self shadows and restored visual FX)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:16 PM PST

    It's already been two weeks since the announcement video and I was up to replay Silent Hill 2 on this weekend so I've built the latest 1.3.1425 enhancements module version and updated a couple of libraries from official sources. Feel free to use it if you're tired of waiting too, everything seems to be working pretty stable right now. All new features are already turned on by default in the d3d8.ini file and self-explained in the comments.

    Follow the same guide but use:

    1. Latest SH2 Enhancements Module: download
    2. Latest IndirectSound: download
    3. Latest ReShade & Filters: download

    The enhancements module dll is getting the same false positive check as the latest official build on VirusTotal via ClamAV as Win.Ransomware.Megacortex-7093888-0. You can double check all files by yourself if you're afraid of your digital security (after all, I'm some random internet dude sharing some binaries).

    Just wait for the stable build if you have some troubles or technical difficulties or try to contact the mod creators. I don't have anything to do with this mod and its development.

    Have fun!

    submitted by /u/nexicolla
    [link] [comments]

    Know songs with a Silent Hill-esque atmosphere? Bring them to the table!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:40 PM PST

    Even though the original soundtrack is fantastic, you can never have too much of that ethereal vibe it reeks of. What do you know beyond the traditional repertoire that brings a similar aura? Let's share! As for myself:

    Instrumental pieces (don't know many, to be honest):

    Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks Main Theme

    Aphex Twin - Rhubarb

    Mogwai - I Know You Are, But What Am I?

    Nine Inch Nails - A Warm Place

    Some tracks that would fit just fine in the ending credits:

    A Perfect Circle - Rose

    Opeth - To Rid the Disease

    Portishead - Roads

    Radiohead - How to Disappear Completely

    Steven Wilson - Drive Home

    submitted by /u/Mergo99
    [link] [comments]

    Maria (A Chillhop EP inspired by Silent Hill 2). I love this series, but SH2 holds a special spot in my mind. Any other creators out there heavily inspired by this great game?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment