• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Silent Hill This always makes me smile

    Silent Hill This always makes me smile


    This always makes me smile

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    One of my favorite things to do in Silent Hill 1 is to go back to Cafe 5to2 when it gets dark. I don't know why lol.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    PFFFFFFFFT, AHAHAHA.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    DAY #19... Lloyd : Women, can't live with them, can't live without them. Jack Torrance : Words of wisdom, Lloyd my man. ...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    just witnessed maria’s encounter with pyramid head, so far i love the game.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:59 PM PST

    Silent Hills P.T Models Extracted?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:58 PM PST

    Im looking for some models, since facepunch forums are not available anymore is hard to find, is for a big project :) plz, thx for read me

    submitted by /u/Dante_Abraham
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill Origins: worth a second chance?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    I got the PS2 port of Origins a few years back, and I played maybe a few hours. I remember almost nothing about it - i remember getting to a point where the hallways were ridiculously long and being kind of burned out on the game. The plot didnt really grip me. Haven't touched it since. The only other SH game i havent beaten is The Room, because the gameplay mechanics started to grate on me.

    I know it's considered a weaker entry of the series. I guess my question is, does it succeed as a horror game on its own? Even Homecoming, SM, and Downpour had moments where i was like "wow, this atmosphere is really good and there are moments where i feel scared." Does Origins at least provide that?

    submitted by /u/Useitorloseit2
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine if James Sunderland went to a night club to catch some vibes in Silent Hill. One of the goofiest things I've made but its actually quite the tune. "The Night J. Sunderland Went to a Rave"

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:59 AM PST

    ... And a partridge in a pear tree

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Silent Hill Remake - Gameplay (Concept Demo)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Check out this blurb about an Escape Room game in my home town. At what point does inspiration become rip-off?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:13 PM PST

    PT silent hills

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:18 AM PST

    I'm trying to redownload PT and I owned it before. I know you can redownload it with a proxy server. Is there any way I can use my phone or chrome book to help me redownload it? My computer is busted and I'm craving a nice visit from lisa):

    submitted by /u/Spider-saiyan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment