• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Silent Hill Finally...

    Silent Hill Finally...


    Finally...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Finished Silent Hill 2 several times and 3 once, but never finished 1... until now!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I did a cover of Promise (Reprise) from Silent Hill 2! I thought people here might appreciate it.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Silent mystery box

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    I make music and when I first started out I made a lot of tracks like this. Mainly inspired by Silent Hill, and are purely experimental. I thought I’d share on here because when I first released this a lot of SH fans enjoyed it and it was on other forums and featured on a fan made YouTube channel.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:59 PM PST

    If you're missing Silent Hill you should really play...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    RULE OF ROSE

    Besides being one of the most controversial and now one of the most EXPENSIVE games from PS2 having been at the center of lots of controversies all based on the fake news that in this game there is a scene in which a child is being buried alive, I'm actually playing it again after finishing it like three times back in 2010 and its atosphere, soundtrack (which it's all built around archs and piano and, in my opinion, one of the greatest ost ever) also characters, storyline and gameplay are HEAVILY inspired by the Silent Hill saga. I know it's difficult to get one these days, but it should be easy to play from an emulator if you haven't. If you did, what do you think about it? In my opinion it's probably my favourite horror game off the PS2 under Silent Hill 3.

    submitted by /u/surfyroids
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme 1 - Can't beat final boss...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    First time trying Extreme lvl 1 in Silent Hill 3. This God... she is ruthless. For the life of me, I never thought fire could move so fast. Does anyone have any tips on how to beat her?

    submitted by /u/ruderuderudi
    [link] [comments]

    So with the new movie coming can we expect a new game?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Holy shit it’s Claudia

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Does anyone else associate the first four games with the seasons?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    In my head:

    SH1: Spring

    SH2: Winter

    SH3: Summer

    SH4: Autumn

    submitted by /u/WoodpeckerNo1
    [link] [comments]

    I extended a large chunk of the SH1-3 OST's (READ MORE)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    While i'm only assuming self advertisement isn't necessarily allowed, I'd more just like to say that as a little personal project, I took the time to extend a pretty large chunk of the silent hill 1-3 OST and CST. This seemed like the most appropriate sub to share in.

    Maybe people here who happened to be looking for silent hill music might get some use from it? I tried my best to make the loops absolutely seamless and overall less dodgy than all the other outdated stuff currently available on youtube. Hoping this will let people enjoy Yamaoka's work in much longer listening sessions :)

    For those that care: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Q33NXBes7soJFEeo1TDjQ

    submitted by /u/skitspelare
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing SH1 since the demo disk. Encountered something I had never encountered before. Scared the shit out of me.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:34 PM PST

    So I've played Silent Hill 1 to absolute fucking death now. I breeze through it as fast as a fart can kill a birthday party. I've done stupid runs (Like no flashlight/radio and knife only) etc. I know all the puzzles by hand (Except the Piano puzzle. I ain't no mega mind) and can recite the script pretty easily.

    Yet during one run. I was in the Otherworld School going through a room as usual. I went to one corner of the room because lately I have been slowing down and just taking the time to browse some rooms because I'll never know if there were items there that I have never seen before.

    Then there was a sudden thumping sound. Sorta like knocking. That I had legit NEVER heard before in this part of the game and it scared the absolute shit out of me.

    Just goes to show that this game still has potential to scare vets.

    submitted by /u/Valtiel_DBD
    [link] [comments]

    Well... Another movie coming... What do you guys think?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Can someone summarize the story of Silent Hill 1 for PS1 to me?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:43 PM PST

    I just finished the game and I really enjoyed the game. The atmosphere and sound design is perfect, but I felt kinda confused about the story. Like I know there was a drug that was illegally distributed by the doctor and the nurse Lisa was addicted too them at one point. I just don't understand the overall plot. I got the good ending too.

    submitted by /u/proandreckless
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment