• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    Silent Hill First Time I completed this game.

    Silent Hill First Time I completed this game.


    First Time I completed this game.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Silent Hill 2 Bubble Head Nurse latex mask I made.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Which game in your opinion has the best soundtrack?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:52 PM PST

    And what is your favourite song overall? I've fallen in love with the soundtracks more and more after multiple runs of the games, however I'm still split between the melancholy atmosphere of SH2 and the more industrial/downtempo sound scapes of SH3.

    Edit: my fave track is A World Of Madness from SH2

    submitted by /u/richardhero
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like the ending songs in SH2 are somewhat mismatched...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Overdose delusion is in my opinion more suited for the ''In water'' ending because it sounds more somber and tragic, while angel's thanatos is in my opinion suited more for the maria ending because Maria is implied to be sick in the same way as Mary and thus James is basically taking another ticket to hell back with him.

    The promise in my opinion is more suited for the leave ending, it being fairly similar to the theme of Laura and also having brighter tone which coincides James finding a reason to live.

    submitted by /u/Nightmare797
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a new addition to my growing collection, I think he will fit in just fine

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:25 AM PST

    How I feel about Silent Hill games

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Silent Hill 2 Promise Remix by ME

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Let's say Kojima does make up with Konami...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    It'd be amazing to see this ugly divorce vanish & Kojima to return & finish Silent Hills! The demo alone has left such an impact in horror gaming today, along with breaking a ton of hearts when it died. But if this reunion does magically happen...could we please cut out Norman Reedus? I honestly just don't get it. Besides feeling like he's an over hyped actor, he just doesn't fit in the Silent Hill world what so ever. Plus the part that bothers me most is, we are all well aware that Kojima is capable of making some crazy ass & unique characters (metal gear solid series). I would just prefer it to be an original character character made from scratch over any actors, which Kojima relied heavy on in death stranding.

    submitted by /u/Sid-the-Kid2628
    [link] [comments]

    New ”Silent Hill” movie in the works?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:15 AM PST

    Silent Hill 2 Betrayal Remix by ME

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:20 AM PST

    I made this video analysis of Silent Hill 3, tell me what you think.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    How to get Silent Hills back with the recent games leaks and the announced movie.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Since there have been leaks of 2 Silent Hill projects and an announced movie,there is a way to give the fans back the "Silent Hills" they were promised.

    -Give Guillermo del Toro the rumored leaked episodic Silent Hill game.

    -Give Hideo Kojima the traditional Silent Hill projects that was leaked.

    -Make it so Norman Reedus is the MC or at least appears on the announced Silent Hill movie.

    By doing this Konami is giving back what was promised.

    3 Silent Hills...hence...Silent Hills.

    submitted by /u/sdjob1
    [link] [comments]

    Where to start playing

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:11 PM PST

    I've never played a silent Hill game before and I really want to try one. Which game should I start with and how can I play it? (what console or where to buy on PC)

    submitted by /u/littlerokk
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better to buy an old SH game for PC or use an emulator?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Would the older games run on my Windows 10 or should I use an emulator to play?

    submitted by /u/UnicornFromOoo
    [link] [comments]

    P.T. File share

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:14 PM PST

    So this is an old topic to talk about but if it's possible to be able to download and play p.t. Off someone's acc(file share) would anyone be willing to share with me? I'd be able to share my acc as well and if interested I'll list the games I have. If not I really understand, no troubles

    submitted by /u/folsom_prism_blues
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment