• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Silent Hill I found a certain room at work...

    Silent Hill I found a certain room at work...


    I found a certain room at work...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    My first horror project! If you enjoy it I can post all pics with nurse :)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Almost 20 years later

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Act of Kindness saved her ...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:08 AM PST

    So what do you think? It is my best artwork so far in terms of shading and there are a lot of things to improve upon but for a b&w sketch I feel this is solid.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Is Silent Hill Origins Worth Playing?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    I recently acquired a PS3 and saw that Origins is available in the marketplace. I absolutely love 2 & 3, and I'm wondering if I should invest and play through it. I'm a longtime fan of the series and have an open mind. Currently playing through Silent Hill 4 and can tell it's a bit different than the previous installments, but nothing I can't get used to. All that being said: should I play Origins?

    submitted by /u/Chumbledor
    [link] [comments]

    How come no one talks about this one glaring flaw in the PC version of SH2/3

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

    U can literally save or load your game anywhere. The placement of the save points in both games was literally essential to the gameplay imo

    I dont know about you but when i first played 2 on the ps2 i was amazed at how literally every aspect of the game was creepy and somehow induced tension. The inability to load ur game outside of the main menu; the only places you could save your game was at the save points. It was tense as fuck getting from one save point to the next. Not to mention the save points themselves (especially in 2) were creepy on their own, and they were placed so well (again, especially in 2). Everything came together to make me feel less like i was playing a video game, and more like i was watching some forbidden haunted snuff film.

    Then of course the PC version comes in with a very normal, video-gamey pause menu that just lets you save and load wherever and whenever you please. Idk about u but i feel like this makes the game infinitely easier and kind of ruins the "haunted film" feeling that the ps2 versions had perfected so well. I might just be a purist but thats my two cents lol

    submitted by /u/Xamado
    [link] [comments]

    If an entire family was murdered in PT how come it is only Lisa that shows up? What about the daughter?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Two posters, Two Silent Hill ideas

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:02 AM PST

    Two posters, Two Silent Hill ideas

    Hi! These are two posters I drawn a while ago where I imagined two Silent Hill´s prequel ideas:

    (sorry about the bad english and more importantly, sorry about the fact that the drawings aren´t finished, I´m too lazy and also I don´t have a graphic tablet to facilitate the process)

    First prequel: about the Civil War, the Toluca Prison and the original natives with their cult (and their posterior curse). This would be something like Red Dead Redemption meeting SH.

    Second prequel: about the 80s decade, close to Origins, just about three guys that got messed up with the town (something like a mix with Stranger Things and Silent Hill 4, neon lights and the eighty music & films everywhere).

    Hope you like it!

    submitted by /u/ivantheragingbull
    [link] [comments]

    Silent hill 2 Q

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Whats your take on this list? What monster do you consider to be the scariest one in the SH franchise?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment